No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Those arts are so wonderful guys!!! Don't forget to post in Galleria too... wheather it's old or new.

Here's a set of new ones. The bigger icon is for GW size.

Comment

They are beautiful sci.... love the colouring..
      sigpic

Comment

Beautiful artwork everyone!!!!

Been extremely busy with RL and then of course there the Secret Elf Exchange going on in Beya.

Here's the first wave summary with all the presents and stay tuned for I will start to post tonight the new wave of presents number 2. Go and read and view all the presents and leave a comment for the artist/writers. It inspires them!

Beya's Secret Elf Exchange First Wave of Presents:
        http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/284377.html
        sigpic

Comment

FYI -- The first book of the Legacy series, Homecoming, is now up for order on Fandemonium's website. This isn't preorder -- it's in stock and ready to ship.

http://www.stargatenovels.com/index.shtml

This is the book that Death Game was a prequel for, continuing where the end of fifth season left off!
          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
            FYI -- The first book of the Legacy series, Homecoming, is now up for order on Fandemonium's website. This isn't preorder -- it's in stock and ready to ship.

This is the book that Death Game was a prequel for, continuing where the end of fifth season left off!

Fantastic.. runs off to order my copy...
            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys...too busy to post the entries, but just thought I'd let you know that 5 presents are posted with three continued fics up in Beya. The rest of the pressies will be posted between tonight and tomorrow. *hugs*

So, go check out Beya!

LOVE IT!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello guys!

Sorry guys I got busy. I am trying to multi task. So excuse any errors.

Previously on the RR...

“The drugs are starting to affect you again aren’t they?” Teyla nodded yes. Matias let out a deep exhale. “Ok. We should find you a safe place to hide you until I get back with help.”

Teyla shook her head no, “I fear we are running out of time. We’ve been in one place far too long… it is only a matter of time before they find me. You must go… go quickly.”

And with that, Matias left, but with deep reservations.

Part 18

Spoiler:
                John enters the Jumper’s Bay where Lorne and his team await him. Following behind him a few feet away is Todd and directly behind Todd, Ronon. Ronon held his gun firmly in his hand as his eyes fixate on Todd in front of him. Todd’s hands were bind with chains. But that didn’t put any of their minds at ease. Ronon’s gun was set to stun and if need be, to kill. Behind Ronon were Rodney and Dr. Keller. Dr. Keller holds a subdue Torren in her hands. “Major is everything ready?” John asked.

“Yes, Sir.”

John looks around. “Alright then let’s get moving.” Everyone begin to make their way into the puddle jumper.

The door closing a few minutes later, then the jumper begins to rise.

Bates motions the driver to take a turn to the left while holding the tracking device. The van speeds up as Bates motions again with his hand. The city streets through the van’s window becoming like a fast moving motion picture of buildings, stores and shops, images of distorted concrete, glass, and colors, as the van heads toward the ocean, toward the shipyard where Teyla and Matias found themselves.

Matias had only run several yards from where he had left Teyla when he heard an engine of a vehicle approaching. Unsure, he stops and hides behind a large shipping storage container, out of the view of the occupants of the vehicle. Matias tries to catch his breathe, his heart was pounding. The pounding of his heart probably had to do more with the situation he now found himself into than the slight physical exertion of the run although, the evident of the run could be seen in the perspiration that had began to formed, that now ran down the side of his face.

Matias is also dealing with his compounding fear that Teyla was running out of time. He fears that Teyla may have already succumbed to the drugs. The reservations he had about leaving her were getting stronger with each passing minute. He wonders whether it was wise to leave her alone, maybe they could have found a better way. Although, he was hard press to think of one at the moment.

The screeching halt of tires drew his attention; the smell of burning tires filling the air. Matias peaks around the storage container. He could see that a vehicle had stopped near the location he had left Teyla. He watches as several men exited. One of the men, he instantly recognized. Matias pulls back as he saw the men search the area with their eyes upon exiting the vehicle. Matias waits a few seconds before he decides to take a peak. Bending down before he peaks around the corner of the huge metal container to takes another look. He watches as the men fan out toward the location that he had left Teyla.

Teyla stumbles then slumping against one of the huge shipping crates that lined the dock of the shipping yard hiding her from the view of most passersby. She could now see the ships in the harbor. Teyla without realizing it had gotten too close to the edge of the dock, too close to the dark murky water below.

Teyla is finding it too hard to keep her focus, she tries to steady herself, but her legs are no longer stable. Her mind and body didn’t feel like her own. But she could hear the approaching footsteps of Bates and his men toward her. Teyla summons whatever strength she had left to move further along the dock from the approaching footsteps, but she stumbles as the shadow of blackness, she had been fighting claims her, succumbing to the drugs invading her systems.
                sigpic
                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Princess, I’m happy to hear you found your ring, hopefully, you will just as fortunate with your fic.

Sci, beautiful artwork, love the colors.

Wow, Homecoming is now out. Gosh, I can wait for my mini vacation, so I can actually have the time to catch up on my reading.

And I am loving the presents on Beya!
                  sigpic
                  Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                  Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                  WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                    Wow, Homecoming is now out.
                    It is! It is! It is!
                    Spoiler:
                    And John telling the IOA member that Teyla's married to him!
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

It is! It is! It is!
                      Spoiler:
                      SWEET! Runs off to order it!
                      One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Woohooo!! Thanks Arite!! They should be in book stores too, right?

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                        Princess, I’m happy to hear you found your ring, hopefully, you will just as fortunate with your fic.

Sci, beautiful artwork, love the colors.

Wow, Homecoming is now out. Gosh, I can wait for my mini vacation, so I can actually have the time to catch up on my reading.

And I am loving the presents on Beya!
                        Awww. Thanks Hope.... And ROCKIN' addition to the RR. LOVED IT.... I'm on pins and needles.

It is! It is! It is!
                        Spoiler:
                        SERIOUSLY!!! Wooohooo!!

Edit: Almost forgot... I did a sig, but I'm not sure if I like it. I tried to do something different.

Last edited by scifan; 06 December 2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

And here's a wallie. It's a bit manipped... Teyla is closer to John.

Comment

Beautiful arts, Sci!

Awesome addititon to the RR! Who's up next?
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Woohooo!! Thanks Arite!! They should be in book stores too, right?

SERIOUSLY!!! Wooohooo!!
                              It should be in bookstores in a few weeks. Ordering from the publisher is the fastest way to get the books.

Spoiler:
                              And SERIOUS J/T UST!
                              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X