Greer & Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greer & Park

This is the third episode that I can recall a special affinity Greer and Park have for each other. I wonder if anything more than just physical will develop. Anyone else notice the long hug and comfort embrace, after the bomb was removed?

I was actually thinking that Volker seemed very concerned for Park - I wonder if he has a crush on her? I wonder if the two of them are doing any "reading"? I sort of think they would be cute together.

And I wonder when I turned back into a 14-year-old, but that's another issue . . .
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by kamae View Post
      Anyone else notice the long hug and comfort embrace, after the bomb was removed?
      Yes, I noticed this.

Comment

I thought it looked more like he was just covering her or something, but there might've been a hint of something there. Same with Volker and Park. Like I said in the main discussion, I think I've stumbled onto the next big love triangle. Let's see how the others over the years have turned out: Ronon/Keller/McKay - the nerd wins, Scott/Chloe/Eli - the nerd loses... for now, Young/TJ/Varro - only TJ wins, Greer/Park/Volker - Park dies horribly - calling it!
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Greer/Park/Volker - Park dies horribly - calling it!
          Greer and Volker, united in sorrow, become an epic bromance. Could happen, you know.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamae View Post
            Anyone else notice the long hug and comfort embrace, after the bomb was removed?
            It looked more comforting on promo pics, but in the episode itself it looked like Greer was covering her.

Sign me up for this pairing.
            sigpic

Comment

Park is wonderful - I would love any plot thread that puts her on my screen more of the time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                Park is wonderful - I would love any plot thread that puts her on my screen more of the time.
                I like her even more after "Malice". Such a wonderful (that's the word) character.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  I like her even more after "Malice". Such a wonderful (that's the word) character.
                  I really was moved there when Rush says he just doesn't have the tools to disarm the mine and she says, half crying "It's ok, it's ok, you go back now" telling him to leave her. I loved her for being terrified and still damn brave. Good girl.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well we know Greer and Park "hooked up" That was discussed between Greer and Scott in the episode where Telford was left.

In addition in season one at the end of the episode, there was a quick clip of Greer and Park "getting it on"

Finally two episodes ago right after Greer slammed Simeon against the wall...He says "Sorry was she yours" It pans to her and she looks embarrassed, then Greer goes on to ask her if "She is Ok"

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                      I really was moved there when Rush says he just doesn't have the tools to disarm the mine and she says, half crying "It's ok, it's ok, you go back now" telling him to leave her. I loved her for being terrified and still damn brave. Good girl.
                      Good example of strong female character, right there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        Good example of strong female character, right there.
                        Yep. Being terrified and not falling apart, that's courage!
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I got the feeling she was a something of a tomboy from season 1, though i dont quite remember where.

This show just confirms she's got balls, knows how to use them and they're bigger that most guys on board Destiny

N.C

Comment

And there was the kino ep where he comforts her, offers to bust someone up for her. They have little hinted and moments in the show. Sure the writers or working on the on ship hook up as they progress.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              I thought it looked more like he was just covering her or something, but there might've been a hint of something there. Same with Volker and Park. Like I said in the main discussion, I think I've stumbled onto the next big love triangle. Let's see how the others over the years have turned out: Ronon/Keller/McKay - the nerd wins, Scott/Chloe/Eli - the nerd loses... for now, Young/TJ/Varro - only TJ wins, Greer/Park/Volker - Park dies horribly - calling it!
                              LOL! Greer would actually have to get more than fifteen seconds of screen time with Park per season for any chance of a legit triangle. C'mon, folks. TPTB do not care about Greer's love life. That's something for the other male characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X