• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legends of Today (208)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    LEGENDS OF TODAY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208
    Barry and his friends travel to Star City for help protecting Kendra Saunders from an immortal assassin named Vandal Savage, only to learn that she must rediscover her own secret past. Meanwhile, Wells tries to convince Jay Garrick to test a drug that might boost the Flash's speed.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 December 2015, 08:29 PM.

Nice intro for our two parter. BUT why oh why did they all seem so 'ok' about letting in yet another outsider into team arrow/flash inner sanctums?
    Also anyone else got an idea why daddy showed up?

Comment

It is cruel that we must wait for tomorrow until the conclusion.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Nice intro for our two parter. BUT why oh why did they all seem so 'ok' about letting in yet another outsider into team arrow/flash inner sanctums?
        Also anyone else got an idea why daddy showed up?
        Both good questions. I have no idea what "Daddy" has to do with anything...other than his current position may give him some insight into the mystical aspects of the big bad...

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        It is cruel that we must wait for tomorrow until the conclusion.
        Cruel? Naaa...just need patience. As the saying goes...good things come to those who wait!
        sigpic

Comment

Interesting start to the two parter, with jokes thrown in all round.

Looking forward to part 2

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Both good questions. I have no idea what "Daddy" has to do with anything...other than his current position may give him some insight into the mystical aspects of the big bad...
            That confused me too? Also how DID Malcomb even KNOW of Savage being in town? It didn't look like either Flash or Arrow had a chance to do a search on him yet..

Comment

That confused me too? Also how DID Malcomb even KNOW of Savage being in town? It didn't look like either Flash or Arrow had a chance to do a search on him yet..
              Him appearing with info on Savage was just a plot device because otherwise it would've taken up at least 4 episodes to really discover who Savage really is, even then they may have failed to dig up anything useful about it. The network certainly wouldn't have sacrificed one more episodes from either shows just for that info, however important it is.

He (the actor) also needed face time. Remember, he needs to earn his living too like everyone else.
              sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

He's Ra's al Ghul...'nuff said
                sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing he has a history with the League, which plays into what happened in the other half of the crossover too.

Comment

Working...
                  X