X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snicker*

Texas drug suspects called cops after somebody stole their weed, police say

Who do you call when someone steals the marijuana you're trying to sell?

According to authorities in Texas, a pair of teenage would-be drug dealers opted to call the police.

Investigators say 18-year-old Reed Henry and 17-year-old Jeremy Galladora contacted the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office to report a robbery. When deputies arrived, the pair said they had met up with a group of men to sell an item they had listed online, only to have the men assault them and make off with the item.

However, after an investigation, deputies realized Henry and Galladora were actually trying to sell pot.

Constable Mark Herman told Click 2 Houston that Henry was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail on a charge of making a false report to a peace officer. His bond was set at $500.

Comment

And exactly what sort of idiot goes swimming with a 20' Great White?

Comment

Well, some of you guys ought to get a laugh out of this.

Donald Trump's Spiritual Adviser Paula White Suggests People Send Her Their January Salary or Face Consequences From God

Donald Trump’s spiritual adviser has suggested that people send her money in order to transform their lives, or face divine consequences.

Paula White, who heads up the president’s evangelical advisory committee, suggested making a donation to her ministries to honor the religious principle of “first fruit,” which she said is the idea that all firsts belong to God, including the first harvest and, apparently, the first month of your salary.

"Right now I want you to click on that button, and I want you to honor God with his first fruits offering,” she said in a video shared to her website, in which she encourages her followers to donate to her ministries to get blessings from God.

“If God doesn’t divinely step in and intervene, I don’t know what you’re going to face—he does,” she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Wait a minute. POTUS has an ''evangelical advisor group'' ?!?
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Hey, if the guy has/does something stupid, I'll call him out on it... Which is why I put it in the bonehead thread =)

Comment

Seen the article in your neck of the woods about the cleaning lady stuck 3 days in a Manhattan elevator?

Only have the French version but you can probably find it elsewhere

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/i...a-new-york.php
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                Wait a minute. POTUS has an ''evangelical advisor group'' ?!?
                Well at least they aren't asking for private jets this time around...
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Seen the article in your neck of the woods about the cleaning lady stuck 3 days in a Manhattan elevator?

Only have the French version but you can probably find it elsewhere

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/i...a-new-york.php
                  https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...evator-n963596

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Well at least they aren't asking for private jets this time around...
                    I'm not familiar with what you're saying?
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not familiar with what you're saying?
                      Some televangelist asked for a "donations" for a private jet, not a simple learjet (which would still be ridiculous and unnecessary), but a rather luxurious and big one for help to "spread the word".
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        Some televangelist asked for a "donations" for a private jet, not a simple learjet (which would still be ridiculous and unnecessary), but a rather luxurious and big one for help to "spread the word".
                        !!

Yes I do remember that now, thanks.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I want to nominate this woman
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Slovenia MP quits after stealing sandwich

A member of the Slovenian parliament has stepped down after stealing a sandwich from a shop in Ljubljana where he says he was ignored by staff.

Darij Krajcic told local media he was annoyed at being "treated like air" and decided to test the supermarket's security by walking out.

The theft went unnoticed but the ruling Marjan Sarec List (LMS) party member insisted he later returned to pay.

Mr Krajcic has apologised, saying he regretted his "social experiment".
                            It's funny, but at the same time many politicians could learn from this.
                            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...erse-sting/amp
                              Spoiler:

Comment

This is the kind of stuff that I used to deal with at my old job:

RYANAIR PASSENGER WHOSE NAME AUTOCORRECTED TO LUKEWARM FACES £100 BILL

A Ryanair passenger is challenging a €115 (£100) fee for changing his name back to “Luke” after autocorrect changed it to “Lukewarm”.

Luke Bradley from Wicklow in Ireland faces the name-change fee after a booking mistake on a €50 (£43) ticket.

The airline has a 48-hour cooling-off period in which booking errors can be corrected free of charge.

After that Ryanair imposes no fee for putting “minor errors” right, but in common with other carriers generally limits this to three letters.

Ryanair says: “Full name changes will still occur a name-change fee.

“In certain situations it may be cheaper to purchase a new flight, rather than paying for a name change.”

Mr Bradley took to Twitter to publicise his discussion about the mistake: “Gabi the senior customer service rep insisting Lukewarm is a name.”

He included a screen grab of the heated live-chat conversation in which he wrote, in exasperation: “My first name is down as Lukewarm Bradley. I DIDN’T ENTER that. It’s not even a name.”

Mr Bradley told The Independent that Ryanair had been tepid in its response: “It’s outrageous they can’t change this.”

A spokesperson for Ryanair said: “It is each customer’s responsibility to ensure the name on the booking matches the name on their passport and we offer a 48 hour grace period to correct minor booking errors.

“This customer requested a name change nine days after making the booking.”

In January the personal finance organisation Money Saving Expert accused Ryanair of having a glitch in its reservation system which changed passengers’ last names to that of the lead traveller.

More than 160 passengers claimed the low-cost airline had automatically changed their companions’ surnames after booking to match that of the person buying the tickets.
                                I've seen people's names auto-corrected from Paulette to Toilet, or from Dimitry to Dirty.

Lesson number one: turn off the damn auto correct when buying stuff. You can turn it back on when you go back to texting

Lesson number two: check your tickets as soon as you have booked it, not two weeks later. Many airlines have a "grace period" of between 24 and 48 hours for fixing minor stuff.

Lesson number three: cheap can be expensive. Ryanair prides itself on flying planeloads of people who hate them but fly with them anyway. When booking a low-cost airline, be ten times more careful.
                                If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Working...
                                X