No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis Fancomic Hive 53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely! The pink and the giggling actually make her even scarier than normal Wraith..! *hides* I love the little three-eyed cat!

Comment

sweeet.. keep up the good work
      "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Sorry about the delay, RL was keeping me busy but now it's done, here's the next page:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...ge-4-139408946

Comment

very good, keep it up!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Someone seems to have anger issues.

Great Page, and do you think the Wraith grunts would be able to shoot a little straighter if they took those masks off? Its like they WANT the good guys to not get hit.
            [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
              very good, keep it up!
              Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
              Someone seems to have anger issues.

Great Page, and do you think the Wraith grunts would be able to shoot a little straighter if they took those masks off? Its like they WANT the good guys to not get hit.
              Thank you! Glad you liked it.

@Choo1701: Did you ever see the bonus feature on the season 1 DVD set Wraith Discrimination? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgzAD...e=channel_page

Somehwere in there it is revealed that the grunts actually run into walls because they can't see a thing with those masks.

Comment

Yay! Go Fillyz! The pic in the lower left corner where she's kicking the Wraith made me laugh out loud! So funny!

( I wonder what happened to the Atlantis team though..? Was it a red herring and what Teyla felt was actually some other Wraith, on another planet? Or are they just standing there and letting the Wraith fight each other first, then planning on taking on the winners..? )

Comment

hehehee, excellent. keep up the good work. but when will we see moar Ronon?
                  "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                    Yay! Go Fillyz! The pic in the lower left corner where she's kicking the Wraith made me laugh out loud! So funny!

( I wonder what happened to the Atlantis team though..? Was it a red herring and what Teyla felt was actually some other Wraith, on another planet? Or are they just standing there and letting the Wraith fight each other first, then planning on taking on the winners..? )
                    Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
                    hehehee, excellent. keep up the good work. but when will we see moar Ronon?
                    Thank you!

All your questions will be answered on the next page. There won't be exactly more Ronon on that one though but he'll have his moments in the pages to come.

Comment

Next page is finally up.

Hive 53 - Chapter 3 - Page 5

Hope you enjoy.

Comment

OMG.

"some stories begin with something small, like a solar system"

died laughing there

EDIT:

re-incarnated and loved your new page

Comment

"Armed Humans! U-TURN!!!"

Good to see your back Draco! All the facial expressions in the first panel are fantastic, shows everyone character.

BTW: you asked on DA if the panel layout was too confusing. Well, it ISN'T if you read it like a proper Manga Book (right to left).
                          [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Next page is finally up.

Hive 53 - Chapter 3 - Page 5

Hope you enjoy.

"Armed Humans! U-turn!"

Great work, Draco. Glad to see the next page up. I love your crazy Wraith.

Comment

OMG... that was rediculously awsome.
                              sigpic
                              Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
                              STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! I'm glad you like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X