Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Wait...So is the Warehouse sentient and can build itself? Who/what judges who is the most powerful nation?
    No. Thier is a secretive group that runs the warehouse. They have themselves woven into various governments of the world
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Ah okay..That makes sense then.
      sigpic

Comment

Wait...So is the Warehouse sentient and can build itself? Who/what judges who is the most powerful nation?
        In a way it is, but if you keep asking questions before you watch it, you might not want to watch it. Just watch it. It's a fun show.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          In a way it is, but if you keep asking questions before you watch it, you might not want to watch it. Just watch it. It's a fun show.
          Lol...So many " "...How can I say no?
          sigpic

Comment

Bought the first season. Hope I like it
            sigpic

Comment

I just love Magnetism.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I just love Magnetism.
                I say I bought the first season and this^ is how you respond?
                sigpic

Comment

It was a message to get started on the first few episodes. S1 was something different then the other two seasons
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm confused...It's a message concerning the first season? Like a plot hint?

sigpic

Comment

Magnetism is the title of one of the episodes. It's a great ep one of my fav eps from S1.

Burnout is another good ep. S1 is a bit slower than the other two because they were finding their "feet" as it were in regards to how the show would work. A lot of people say it's the "worst" of the seasons but I don't think it is. It's not the best, but it's not the worst, just slower, imho.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                        Magnetism is the title of one of the episodes. It's a great ep one of my fav eps from S1.

Burnout is another good ep. S1 is a bit slower than the other two because they were finding their "feet" as it were in regards to how the show would work. A lot of people say it's the "worst" of the seasons but I don't think it is. It's not the best, but it's not the worst, just slower, imho.
                        I have to agree with you SunKrux. Season one was a bit slow because they were busy introducing us to everything and everyone.

Burnout is a great episode. For me, it's right up there with Claudia and Breakdown.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I can't wait to try it out
                          sigpic

Comment

The first season has arrived in my city, but I haven't gotten it yet. I might watch the first episode today if I have a bit of free time, though this isn't likely.

If I do, though, I will let you know what I think about it.
                            sigpic

Comment

The first season has arrived in my city, but I haven't gotten it yet. I might watch the first episode today if I have a bit of free time, though this isn't likely.

If I do, though, I will let you know what I think about it.
                              You'll never look at a warehouse the same way again...
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

I haven't gotten into Warehouse 13 either, I saw the very first episode but haven't watched it since, isn't it about finding different alien technology and storing in Warehouse 13? I'm sure it's more than that but that's what I got from the episode that I watched.
                                sigpic

"I am worth far more to you than you will admit."

Comment

Working...
                                X