• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they should be together
    Spoiler:
    They are dating on season two?? That sounds like fun and crazyness
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Spoiler:
      They are dating on season two?? That sounds like fun and crazyness

Spoiler:
      yes they're going to date in season 2. i can't wait!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
        Spoiler:
        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Spoiler:
          I believe that was a rumor a fan started. Because I have heard no offical word on it.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I believe that was a rumor a fan started. Because I have heard no offical word on it.
            I'm with you, haven't heard anything official and we probably won't since all I've heard they've said is that IF it happens it won't be right away but later like S3 or later.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              I'm with you, haven't heard anything official and we probably won't since all I've heard they've said is that IF it happens it won't be right away but later like S3 or later.
              Oh, well! Season three would be better anyway!

Comment

Spoiler:
                it's been confirmed, they are going to date in season 2. i remember reading the article, but i just have to find it.
                sigpic

Comment

Just make sure the article is legit. I've read quite a few they were based in lies.

The reason I am skepetic if because such a thing was true it would have spread over the net like wildfire and I just haven't seen that
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
                    it's been confirmed, they are going to date in season 2. i remember reading the article, but i just have to find it.
                    Maybe you should fine the article... that way we all know for sure.

Comment

I know that on the MGM London Expo vids Joanne is keen for it but Eddie's not since he thinks having them hook up would kill the show. I personally think it will all depend on how the writers handle it because I can totally see Pete & Myka together because of Eddie & Joanne's chemistry. But as I've said, I don't want it happening right away because really right now they're still in the "he's/she's so annoying but cute phase" of their friendship. I think if they rush into it, it would ruin it.
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah, you guys are right. i'm really starting to feel stupid.
                        sigpic

Comment

GoT - don't feel stupid because I certainly wasn't out to make you feel that way. It's always best to have the link to any article you read when you want to share it with others. That way they can go check it themselves.

I highly doubt anyone else here was out to make you feel stupid.

*HUG*
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks SunKrux. you're right about no one out to make me feel stupid. i'm just making myself feel stupid. *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

okay. just found the article and re read it. turns out i miss read it. now i feel reeeeeealllly stupid. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Soooooooooooooooooorry.
                              sigpic

Comment

one of those " go out and shoot yourself in the foot" "open mouth, insert foot" moments.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X