No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's soar friday -- went karting which was fun but ouch on the muscles cause steering was hard work. Though, I have to admit drifting through the corners brought my inner Fast&Furious geek bubbling to the surface.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      *pauses Weather Channel* Hey everybody! ! My mom and I evacuated to NC ahead of the storm last Thursday. Spent 15 hours on the road but made it in one piece. I've been in touch with my landlord and my friends who hunkered down and my area only got minor damage. Few pieces of my fence came down but no biggie. Power is still off for a lot of people but hopefully it'll be back on soon. Hoping to head home Wednesday.

All in all, everything's good! Thanks for your thoughts!
      Glad to hear you and your mom are okay, SW. *Hugs tightly*

I'm still trying to figure out why my uncle went back to Florida from Ohio before the hurricane hit. I know he like to help people but it would seem to be a hard thing to do if your house on the bay is possibly floating in said bay with you in it.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        It's soar friday -- went karting which was fun but ouch on the muscles cause steering was hard work. Though, I have to admit drifting through the corners brought my inner Fast&Furious geek bubbling to the surface.
        Sounds like fun!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Glad to hear you and your mom are okay, SW. *Hugs tightly*

I'm still trying to figure out why my uncle went back to Florida from Ohio before the hurricane hit. I know he like to help people but it would seem to be a hard thing to do if your house on the bay is possibly floating in said bay with you in it.
        Hope he's okay!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Sounds like fun!
          Also, speeding past my current teamlead... mucho fun!

Comment

Tomorrow is the Japanese Festival, which I'm looking forward to.

Oh, I'm on season one of Atlantis in my re-watch, and season eight of SG-1.
            Last edited by Morgania; 16 September 2017, 10:32 AM.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

After losing a nail-biter I went outside and man...the sky was gorgeous tonight. It was so clear, the stars looked amazing. Then a neighboring house started a firework display. Consider me cheered up.

I have visions of maniacal smiles. Sounds like fun!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!
              Luck was not enough for us.

The verdict is still out on the friendly Facebook competition between Gainesville PD and Knoxville PD (Google it if you need a laugh and scroll through all the comments on the GPD post. It's the best thing I read all week). I hear calendars are coming though, so we all may win in the end.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Tomorrow is the Japanese Festival, which I'm looking forward to.

Oh, I'm on season one of Atlantis in my re-watch, and season eight of SG-1.
              I need to work my way back through some of those. Have fun at the festival!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                The verdict is still out on the friendly Facebook competition between Gainesville PD and Knoxville PD (Google it if you need a laugh and scroll through all the comments on the GPD post. It's the best thing I read all week). I hear calendars are coming though, so we all may win in the end.
                Until it came to light that one of the "cute" cops in the Gainesville PD photo, has a rather anti-semitic side to him. Someone dug up his facebook page and it wasn't exactly what you'd call jew-friendly.

So, I'm not sure how much longer that friendly competition will go on for.
                I wouldn't start saving money for that calendar just yet.

One ‘Hot Cop’ Who Went Viral Under Investigation for Allegedly Sharing Anti-Semitic Facebook Posts

Comment

After losing a nail-biter I went outside and man...the sky was gorgeous tonight. It was so clear, the stars looked amazing. Then a neighboring house started a firework display. Consider me cheered up.

I have visions of maniacal smiles. Sounds like fun!

Luck was not enough for us.

I need to work my way back through some of those. Have fun at the festival!
                  That game was indeed a nail-biter/heartbreaker for some. My college roomie lives in Gainesville and both she and Mr. SR's entire family are huge Gator fans, but being a Southern girl I tend to favor the Vols, so I was torn.

Until it came to light that one of the "cute" cops in the Gainesville PD photo, has a rather anti-semitic side to him. Someone dug up his facebook page and it wasn't exactly what you'd call jew-friendly.

One ‘Hot Cop’ Who Went Viral Under Investigation for Allegedly Sharing Anti-Semitic Facebook Posts
                  That's indeed unfortunate because anti-Semitism is the worst evil on the planet and a sure way to bring down wrath on your head.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, crap, crap, crap. I read the post earlier last week and I woke up this morning to a FB message from a friend telling me the same as you. Wouldn't have mentioned it here had I known.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Oh, crap, crap, crap. I read the post earlier last week and I woke up this morning to a FB message from a friend telling me the same as you. Wouldn't have mentioned it here had I known.
                      It's a case of "Be careful what you post online cause it might come back to bite you in the behind at some point."
                      I'm sure he didn't think that would come back to bite him, at some point.

I have to say though that when I first saw the image, I was thinking these guys were having a lot of fun together. And the guy reminds me of a friend of mine. They could be brothers. (but only on the outside)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: USC threw another monkey off its back with a nailbiting 27-24 double overtime victory over Texas (tonight we feast on steak HAHAHAH!), Virginia Tech pounded East Carolina 64-17, Tennessee fell in another nailbiter to Florida 26-20, and it was a mixed bag in Atlantis as Air Force fell to Michigan 29-13 and Navy had a bye this week. This morning's PT run will no doubt be legendary.

On to Week Three!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: USC threw another monkey off its back with a nailbiting 27-24 double overtime victory over Texas (tonight we feast on steak HAHAHAH!), Virginia Tech pounded East Carolina 64-17, Tennessee fell in another nailbiter to Florida 26-20, and it was a mixed bag in Atlantis as Air Force fell to Michigan 29-13 and Navy had a bye this week. This morning's PT run will no doubt be legendary.

On to Week Three!
                          I watched that Air Force game. They did better against Big Blue than anyone expected. Go Falcons!
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

...Air Force fell to Michigan 29-13...
                            Oye... they'll get em next time.

Comment

Sounds like fun!

Hope he's okay!
                              He's fine. He's carport was blown off but everything else is fine. His house is the only one in the area with power at the moment so he's running around helping his neighbors.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

So basically, everyone's recharging their cellphones at his house.

Comment

Working...
                                X