No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting so excited!!! The MGM countdown number two ends in a few minutes (for me, at least... I understand it's different in different timezones ) so I'm praying for a new pic
    sigpic

Comment

Robert C usually was rumored that he was pick up for a role of Doctor Who before BBC tap on David Tennant and Matt Smith as 10th and 11th Doctors, Now Robert finally is taken in into SGU as Dr. Rush.

Comment

Comment

Grey!!! Nice to see you here And lovely manip

*showing off my new LJ icon*
          sigpic

Comment

Awww, my wee Robert has his own thunk thread

I can see why
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Awww, my wee Robert has his own thunk thread

I can see why
              Oi! That's my wee Robert

*snickers*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Grey!!! Nice to see you here And lovely manip

*showing off my new LJ icon*
                *snurches* XD hope you don't mind
                What font did you use? I can't seem to find one that will show up clearly in mine
                Last edited by telpethoniel; 24 March 2009, 10:05 PM.
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                  *snurches* XD hope you don't mind
                  What font did you use? I can't seem to find one that will show up clearly in mine
                  It was Bookman Old Style. I always spend so much time trying to choose a font - so many of them look terrible or are unreadable at that size That one is far from perfect, but it's only icon number one
                  sigpic

Comment

It was Bookman Old Style. I always spend so much time trying to choose a font - so many of them look terrible or are unreadable at that size That one is far from perfect, but it's only icon number one
                    you like my new av?...I snurched your caption...but I need to fix the font
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

you like my new av?...I snurched your caption...but I need to fix the font
                      *runs to controls to turn on avatars* Ooooooooooooh TEL!!! I love it!!! It's gorgeous
                      sigpic

Comment

arg it's not coming out clear cause I only have paint...any chance I could upload the base pic and send the link to you Lah? your graphics program seems to make the text come out clearer

here

Comment

arg it's not coming out clear cause I only have paint...any chance I could upload the base pic and send the link to you Lah? your graphics program seems to make the text come out clearer

here
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...7849_5976a.jpg
                          No problem hon Back in a few mins
                          sigpic

Comment

No problem hon Back in a few mins
                            YAY! *ubersquishyhugs Lah*

Comment

YAY! *ubersquishyhugs Lah*

I had a go at it...

Is 80x80 the new icon size on GW? I can never remember...

I think the biggest problem is the colour of the text - red is hard to use What do you think? I smudged out the spotlight behind he word "Rush" a bit, because it was interfering with the "u" too much, and I put a mild glow behind the text to separate it a bit.
                              sigpic

Comment

I had a go at it...

Is 80x80 the new icon size on GW? I can never remember...

I think the biggest problem is the colour of the text - red is hard to use What do you think? I smudged out the spotlight behind he word "Rush" a bit, because it was interfering with the "u" too much, and I put a mild glow behind the text to separate it a bit.
                                Almost as gorgeous as the man in the icon XD thank you sooooooooooooo much

Comment

Working...
                                X