Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion of Claudia's role in the team /show? ( Spoilers S3 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your opinion of Claudia's role in the team /show? ( Spoilers S3 )

I just really wanted to ask you Guys what is up with that. Whenever I read a comment about Claudia, it is mostly negative and how long her part was and everything. WTF?

For me, Claudia is the best Person I can identify with in the Warehouse. Most People in this Forum here are Nerds and Geeks like me, so I am very surprised by them hating on the Tech Character of the Warehouse Series. It is not just that she is so Computer oriented, it is more her Personality. She understands the dangers of Artifacts, but knows how to use them even for her Personal advantage without getting affected by the sideeffect. The drooling bit in one of the newer Episode was an example of misscalculation. (FYI it also was very funny)

I dont see anything that is unlikeable about her Character. So please enlighten me as to why People hate her?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Everything in moderation. Claudia to me is overused sometimes at the expense of other characters
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Well I love Claudia she is the great part about the show , so keep it coming
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I don't hate her, but she can be annoying at times. People just love to overreact to being annoyed.

Comment

I don't hate Claudia, i think she's awsome!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            I just really wanted to ask you Guys what is up with that. Whenever I read a comment about Claudia, it is mostly negative and how long her part was and everything. WTF?

For me, Claudia is the best Person I can identify with in the Warehouse. Most People in this Forum here are Nerds and Geeks like me, so I am very surprised by them hating on the Tech Character of the Warehouse Series. It is not just that she is so Computer oriented, it is more her Personality. She understands the dangers of Artifacts, but knows how to use them even for her Personal advantage without getting affected by the sideeffect. The drooling bit in one of the newer Episode was an example of misscalculation. (FYI it also was very funny)

I dont see anything that is unlikeable about her Character. So please enlighten me as to why People hate her?
            I'd just like to point something out: the drooling from Pavlov's Bell wasn't a miscalculation, but a side-effect Claudia was willing to take.

I don't hate Claudia.
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
              I'd just like to point something out: the drooling from Pavlov's Bell wasn't a miscalculation, but a side-effect Claudia was willing to take.
              She was not expecting the drooling to start for ringing the Bell once, so that was a misscalculation.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Claudia's like the main reason why I watch the show. She rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  She was not expecting the drooling to start for ringing the Bell once, so that was a misscalculation.
                  I must disagree.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                    I must disagree.
                    Quote from her: "I wasnt expecting the drooling to start that soon!" I end my case.

back to topic.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I love Claudia and her humor! She says the wackiest things and it just makes you laugh so much!
                      sigpic

Comment

I love Claudia she's awesome!
                        My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Everything in moderation. Claudia to me is overused sometimes at the expense of other characters
                          I like Claudia, just not as much as I like some of the other characters, but I do agree that sometimes, she is pushed to the front more than the other characters. I think it's because maybe in some ways because Allison is so much younger and appeals to the "younger" viewers, that's why she's used more.

Also, Claudia has used artifacts without thinking, can you say Voltair's lab coat? She doesn't do that stuff nearly as much but she has used artifacts without thinking. Why else was Artie so upset with her over that one? Because of using that lab coat without thinking about the consequences, she nearly destroyed the Warehouse.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I'm surprised to see some people accused of hating this character,when the majority of posts I read and WH13 avs I see are very positive towards Claudia.

Can anyone point me and the other Mods to anything that counts as plain out and out hatred ,or is it just that qualified criticism is being percieved as hate when it isn't actually the case ?
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                              I'm surprised to see some people accused of hating this character,when the majority of posts I read and WH13 avs I see are very positive towards Claudia.

Can anyone point me and the other Mods to anything that counts as plain out and out hatred ,or is it just that qualified criticism is being percieved as hate when it isn't actually the case ?
                              I think it's just a general dislike of the character that's being expressed by the poster, not a hatred displayed. :/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X