Will Zimmerman/Robin Dunne Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    You know, I actually do like the glasses. But he looks great now too.
    Ditto
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OMG! This thread hasn't been commented on in months!
      Okay, I went and found (very hard) Robin's movie 'Cruel Intentions 2' just to see him in it! ;D
      And all I can say is...WOW! 2 shower scenes, and lots of ummm...'Nookie' (haha, see what I did there...quoted him from ComicCon )
      You lot should go and check it out!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
        Hi all.
        I have had the pleasure of meeting Robin at an event earlier this year.
        And I can honestly say he's a great chap.

I can see why he has so many female fans...
        OOoo did you get pics? Yeah from the interviews/clips I've seen of him he seems like a lovely bloke Got my sister into watching sanctuary - she does a lot of obvious leering at Will

Originally posted by davala View Post
        More Will love
        Gotta love the dancing

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
        OMG! This thread hasn't been commented on in months!
        Okay, I went and found (very hard) Robin's movie 'Cruel Intentions 2' just to see him in it! ;D
        And all I can say is...WOW! 2 shower scenes, and lots of ummm...'Nookie' (haha, see what I did there...quoted him from ComicCon )
        You lot should go and check it out!!
        I spotted him in Species 3 (I think it was 3?) the other day

And just to add to the thread - this is how I like to see Will:
        http://twitpic.com/5u5qh7/full
        thanks to AT for tweeting that pic
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          OOoo did you get pics? Yeah from the interviews/clips I've seen of him he seems like a lovely bloke Got my sister into watching sanctuary - she does a lot of obvious leering at Will

I spotted him in Species 3 (I think it was 3?) the other day

And just to add to the thread - this is how I like to see Will:
          http://twitpic.com/5u5qh7/full
          thanks to AT for tweeting that pic
          He seems so funny!

yeah, It says on his IMDb that he was in species 3 xx

OMG! I'm gonna have to go looking for that on AT's tweets now! Is that a BTS from the s4 finale??? :0
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

OMG! I'm gonna have to go looking for that on AT's tweets now! Is that a BTS from the s4 finale??? :0
            I think it's from an earlier episode... she tweeted it a little while back. If you go on twitter and follow @amandatapping (her official twitter) then you can see when she tweets or adds pics she also answer questions from the fans on most Tuesdays...

And to keep on topic - you can follow Robin on there as well
            sigpic

Comment

I think it's from an earlier episode... she tweeted it a little while back. If you go on twitter and follow @amandatapping (her official twitter) then you can see when she tweets or adds pics she also answer questions from the fans on most Tuesdays...

And to keep on topic - you can follow Robin on there as well
              Yeah, I already follow them both! heehee! I must have just missed her posting that image! Found it now lol! Ta x
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Ofc you follow them both *head-desk* any self-respecting Sanctuary fan would be
                sigpic

Comment

Ofc you follow them both *head-desk* any self-respecting Sanctuary fan would be
                  Don't worry! It must've been a blip! *puts pillow on desk so you don't hurt your head*

Where have all the Will thunkers gone, seriously?! Two Tesla Troopers are filling in! haha
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Don't worry! It must've been a blip! *puts pillow on desk so you don't hurt your head*

Where have all the Will thunkers gone, seriously?! Two Tesla Troopers are filling in! haha
                    Awww *appreciates pillow*

Hmmm yeah *shrugs* poor Will his thunkers have wandered off
                    If my sister didn't work every god given hour she'd be in here
                    But I think Will is seriously lacking some love so I couldn't help popping in

*Will-love*
                    Last edited by lastrequest; 19 August 2011, 04:00 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Will love* Haha, I bet you and your sister have thunk-fights over Will and Niko! haha!

The pillow had duck feathers, very soft *giggles*

I wonder if RD ever looks around here to see if he has any fangirlies.....COME BACK EVERYONE!! LOLS
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

*Will love* Haha, I bet you and your sister have thunk-fights over Will and Niko! haha!

The pillow had duck feathers, very soft *giggles*

I wonder if RD ever looks around here to see if he has any fangirlies.....COME BACK EVERYONE!! LOLS
                        Nah we don't fight I'm very much of the opinion "each to their own"

And as for if RD comes in here? *shrugs* Who knows, really? I mean, the guy must be busy. I don't know if he'd get time to come on the forum but maybe curiosity gets the better of him sometimes?

And that in mind...

Robin, if you're here reading this, I have a request.

PLEASE GET A SCENE WRITTEN INTO SEASON FIVE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO DROP YOUR PANTS.

For... um, my sister. Because I'm all heart
                        And hey, we know it's something you enjoy. So I'm thinking about you too

*ponders how the pant-dropping obsession started*
                        sigpic

Comment

And as for if RD comes in here? *shrugs* Who knows, really? I mean, the guy must be busy. I don't know if he'd get time to come on the forum but maybe curiosity gets the better of him sometimes?

And that in mind...

PLEASE GET A SCENE WRITTEN INTO SEASON FIVE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO DROP YOUR PANTS.

I don't care how it started, I appreciate it nonetheless.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                            Hehehe *smirks*
                            sigpic

Comment

And that in mind...

Ah, thats a good philosophy, my mum prefers Henry but because she isn't always going on about it and I don't mind him, I don't really mind

YES! That HAS to be a scene, maybe they've already written that into S4 seeing as how he loves it so much! Hmmm, I wonder why he started that, thats something for Dr Zimmerman to take his look on LOL Seeing as how he can read anyone, maybe he could shed some light! HAHA

I SO believe what you said, NOT! haha
                              we all love a bit of Robin pant dropping!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                                Yay! Someone else on the thread! *jiggles*
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X