Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Anubis weapon (It destroyed a whole planet; we haven't seen any other beams do this yet(?))
    2. Lagrange Point Satellite (Slices a Wraith ship in half while powered with a Naquadah generator, just think what it would be like if we hooked a ZPM up to it!)
    3. Ori beam weapon (Took out the Korelev in 2 shots)
    4. Anubis/Ancient Stargate destroyer beam (Destroyed Stargate == serious damage to planet it's on)
    5. Asuran weapon (I should think they designed it to deplete Atlantis' shields quickly, but we don't know how good it is really at solid objects)

1. Asgard bolt (Best we've seen)
    2. Goa'Uld plasma weapons, particularly Anubis's (His are probably better!)
    3. Wraith bolt (It doesn't seem to do all that much to me, the Deadalus could easily withstand a lot of hits from two hive ships in the Hive.)

I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Comment

Does any one think that earths energy weapon counts as a bolt if it is applied on a ship.
      sigpic

Comment

i would say the trinity weapon was ok, since it released contant bolts of energy and probaly could run for ever if powered by a few zpms

1. asuran satilite beam
        2. asgards beam
        3.ori beam

1.wraith bolts
        2. asgard bolts
        3. anubis secondary rapid plasma shots, lost city pt 2, when shootin prom down...quite cool
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
          Does any one think that earths energy weapon counts as a bolt if it is applied on a ship.
          did that ever work? I remember it burning out after one shot when Carter tried to use it in one episode
          Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
          Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Matarrese View Post
            did that ever work? I remember it burning out after one shot when Carter tried to use it in one episode
            It did, but it was engineered to do that. Like if you watch again they talk about how there introducing them to new technology but they hvae to do it slowly so the weapon is designed to fizzle out after one shot to make it look flawed. But they made it clear that they COULd make it work if they actually wanted to.
            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

1. Anubis's superweapon
              2. A sustained La Grange Sattilite
              3. Asuran particle beam
              4. Asgard Beam
              5. Ori beam.

there is always the ancient device in Ascenscion that was destroyed. If i remember right it was supposed to be able to attack other worlds.

pulse weapons
              1. Hive Ship
              2. Asgard pulse
              3. Tolan ion canon
              4. Hatak.
              (Grace Ship should be in there somewhere, as well as the Hebridians)
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR View Post
                It did, but it was engineered to do that. Like if you watch again they talk about how there introducing them to new technology but they hvae to do it slowly so the weapon is designed to fizzle out after one shot to make it look flawed. But they made it clear that they COULd make it work if they actually wanted to.
                So why the hell are we not using that? That was either late in S9 or early in S10. If it were the case, we could've mounted that onto a 302 and gotten at least SORT OF a chance.
                Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                Check out my Flickr

Comment

So why the hell are we not using that? That was either late in S9 or early in S10. If it were the case, we could've mounted that onto a 302 and gotten at least SORT OF a chance.
                  That was in the late season 10.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                    1. Anubis's superweapon
                    2. A sustained La Grange Sattilite
                    3. Asuran particle beam
                    4. Asgard Beam
                    5. Ori beam.

there is always the ancient device in Ascenscion that was destroyed. If i remember right it was supposed to be able to attack other worlds.

pulse weapons
                    1. Hive Ship
                    2. Asgard pulse
                    3. Tolan ion canon
                    4. Hatak.
                    (Grace Ship should be in there somewhere, as well as the Hebridians)
                    I think the grace weapons could go either after the asgard or . The hebridan could be equal to hatak. I consider the tolan ion cannon as a beam.
                    Last edited by !!??; 13 July 2007, 10:17 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I imagine the power requirements to adequately power the weapon would be quite high, not to mention the blast would be much larger than the hand held one shown. Its a nice weapon, but i think the resources required to make it standard on all 302s would be better spent on applying it as a secondary weapon on 304s

Comment

The best beam weapon... only depends on your goal.

Want to destroy a world... use Anubis' Eye flower.

Want to quickly deplete one the most powerful shields ever, and deal low levels of damage (would destroy a building, but not burry a whole country)? Use the asuran satgate.

Want to quickly destroy several shieldless multi kilometer long ships? Use the lantian satellite.

There's also that Goa'uld Moscow buster seen in Daniel's dreams (Absolute Power).
                        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                          There's also that Goa'uld Moscow buster seen in Daniel's dreams (Absolute Power).
                          I forgot all about that thank you for adding it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, but that never actually existed. It was only in Daniel's dream, meant to teach him the consquences of Absolute power. But yea, it was definitely ownage.
                            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

I think if they used the beam on the upgraded teltak (The Lost City) to hit a shield it would have done A Lot of damage.

Comment

1) Annubis super weapon
                                2) Asgard weapon on the Odyssey
                                3) Ori weapon

Satellite weapon:

1) Asuran, it is a sustained beam
                                2) Daniel Jackson satellites on earth (alternate reality scene), it took out Moscow
                                3) Ancient
                                4) Ori

Comment

Working...
                                X