• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Neverland (310)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    THE NEW NEVERLAND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310
    The residents of Storybrooke welcome the travelers home -- but as everyone begins to make plans for the future, a now hidden enemy schemes in secret. In the fairy tale land Snow and Charming go on their honeymoon, where Snow hatches a plan to combat the Evil Queen.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 December 2013, 07:20 PM.

*sob* - Pan's shadow killed the Blue Fairy. She was one of my favorite characters. Does this mean that Tinkerbell won't get her powers back? Unless she really and truly decides to believe in herself?

Henry/Pan does the evil smirk rather well.

They did a reasonably good job of hiding Ginnifer's pregnancy. If a person didn't already know she was "with child", it might have gone unnoticed.

I really liked the father/daughter chat Charming and Emma had. It was a lovely moment between them.

Loved how the real Henry was able to convince Emma who he really was.

Also loved that Gold didn't waste any time creating a cure for Charming and then gave it to him "free of charge". Had to chuckle a little over his "now that we're family ..." comment, though. I wonder what favor he will eventually ask of Charming and Snow.

I don't think they really needed the Medusa scenario. Other than having Snow realize why she wanted so badly to get rid of Regina, it doesn't seem like the Medusa story really added anything to the overall story.

It's about time, though that the whole Pan scenario is resolved for good.

Ariel and her boyfriend didn't get much screen time. Just enough for us to know that they found each other. Check. Move on to other storylines. Check.

And now to the big storyline. Pan wants to re-curse everything so no one will remember who they are, which leads to him getting to be in charge, in control. Regina remembered who she was the first time around. Will she still when the curse is released the second time?

Personally, I think the writers should have focused on two or three storylines instead of spreading the story out too much.

Comment

Ah, I was going to google and see if Ginnifer was preggers. So it was noticeable if you watched....at least I remember seeing her in her Medusa scenes going 'always thought her waist was smaller' And while we're on appearances, seriously, somebody comb that snow white wig because it looks quite hideous to me.

But, congrats to her.

I do agree, the Medusa scenes seem to serve no purpose other than teaching snow the lesson.

I also liked the 'charming cured, let's move on'. Nice break from drawing things out. And also liked ariel and eric getting their happy ending. I'm gonna guess they only had so much time with the actress and to fit things in. So they get a cursory 'yep, didn't forget' and they moved on.

I gotta say, it's going to get very tedious to me if Pan hits the reset switch. I think I'm to the point with this show that they need to wrap up the main story. Maybe by the end of this season and then start over next season with some new adventure. To me they're teetering on Lost Syndrome.....a plot that endlessly drags on because the show keeps getting renewed.

I too was sad to see the blue fairy die, but I'm thinking she is only mostly dead and will come back somehow....that or tink will start to believe in herself and will become the new Fairy Queen (or whatever)
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Is the Blue Fairy really dead tho? the entity that works for pan grabbed her shadow out of her body i just wonder if they rescue her shadow from the entity and re-insert it back into the blue fairy's body weather she would still be dead? i know she is dead for the time being

i hope we don't have to go through the whole i don't know who i really am thing again, that storyline has been done, if they want to do this can't they just show flashbacks of the first time they arrived in storybrook? instead? i really hope pan doesn't get to use the curse i am hoping by the end of the season or into next season they get to undo the curse permanently and they all end up back in the enchanted forest, i'm sure they would still find cool stories to tell

I liked Charming being cured from the dreamshade and also the island's influence, good on you mr gold , i also like how instead of having to go on a quest to cure charming from being turned to stone, i'm glad that was just resolved when Snow beat Medusa

It was kind of weird not Seeing red amongst the welcome wagon, i know Megan Ory has left OUAT to join intelligence but couldn't they have used stock footage? or atleast got her to cameo? it just felt kind of weird since she played such a big part in season 2 and also her being part of the survivors living in storybrook

I kind of felt sorry for Regina a little bit at the start when everyone was cheering the returning heroes she seemed to be alone
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 09 December 2013, 05:37 AM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I'm not sure that Pan can enact the curse. He needs the heart of the thing he loves most, but he doesn't seem to love anyone? Maybe he'll use his own heart (the heart in Pan's real body)? Or Felix's (because loves is qualified by most..)?

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            I'm not sure that Pan can enact the curse. He needs the heart of the thing he loves most, but he doesn't seem to love anyone? Maybe he'll use his own heart (the heart in Pan's real body)? Or Felix's (because loves is qualified by most..)?
            Could it be Rumple? I know he gave him up to become Young again, but could he secretly still love him? Not sure if his connection to Felix is enough, he is pretty much all Pan got though. In any case I hope they stop him before it is to late. Somehow I have the bad feeling, that the Curse might not react as planned if reactivated in our World.

Just one thing I dont get. As I always said, Rumple used part of Charming and Snows true love for the Curse, so that Emma would be able to break it. How can it be excluded now though? Does Pan first have to mix up a Potion or something like that? I dont remember Regina using one the first time.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I assumed it wouldn't be Rumple because it means Rumple dies. I don't think they'd get rid of Robert Carlyle that way.

Henry is also a product of true love (I suppose), so he can use his current body probably. Maybe he collected everything during the celebrations.

What I really don't understand about this episode is why Blue never used magic to escape the Shadow..?

They always have Cora's protection spell to avoid being affected by the curse.

Comment

I assumed it wouldn't be Rumple because it means Rumple dies. I don't think they'd get rid of Robert Carlyle that way.

Henry is also a product of true love (I suppose), so he can use his current body probably. Maybe he collected everything during the celebrations.

What I really don't understand about this episode is why Blue never used magic to escape the Shadow..?

They always have Cora's protection spell to avoid being affected by the curse.
                I guess there is no Spell Cora knows that Rumple or Regina dont, so you are right, they might be able to protect themselves.

I would say Blue did not use Magic since Fairies cannot use their Magic for violent reasons, even if it would be self defense. We have seen Fairies before that where killed without defending themselves.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

She was being chased for quite a while though, why couldn't she teleport?

Comment

She was being chased for quite a while though, why couldn't she teleport?
                    Thats true. Can Faries teleport though? So far I think I have only seen them flying onto the scene.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      I too was sad to see the blue fairy die, but I'm thinking she is only mostly dead and will come back somehow....that or tink will start to believe in herself and will become the new Fairy Queen (or whatever)
                      Since only her shadow got pulled out, perhaps if they used that coconut, and some magic, they can replace the shadow in her once the main one is dealt with..

Comment

My fave part of the episode was Rumple telling Belle, "This is the last time I don't listen to you." I am eager/hesitant to see the mid-season finale!! O_O! They finally return to Stroybrooke and the trouble isn't over yet!! O_O!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Since only her shadow got pulled out, perhaps if they used that coconut, and some magic, they can replace the shadow in her once the main one is dealt with..
                          Interesting point. Pan and Rumple both lived after their shadows were removed. Why wouldn't Blue Fairy survive the removal of her shadow?

Comment

I don't think it was her shadow, but they just look the same. I think it's their soul. Their shadow wouldn't be inside their body, it would be on the ground! haha

Comment

Working...
                            X