This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    I've asked Joe Mallozzi on his blog, so with a bit of luck we'll get a definitive answer.
    Cheers, I await the answer one way or another

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
    I sent an email to a location company in Vancouver before I realized nothing short of a mention in the commentary track of the DVD would do for Digi.

Initially it felt like telling some one a bee sting hurts, and they were just denying it until a doctor comes and tells them so. Sometimes some folks refuse to believe what others tell them, even if it's as plain as the nose on their face. I just gave up and will agree that he just doesn't get it.
    Yeah, you present flimsy speculative 'evidence' that could go either way, and I'm the bad guy for it
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Yeah, you present flimsy speculative 'evidence' that could go either way, and I'm the bad guy for it
      I never said you were a bad guy. YOU said you don't see what everyone else has. My evidence isn't flimsy, it's rock solid. You just choose (or are unable) to see it, and for the life of me I cannot understand why. But hey, it's not like I'm losing sleep over it. I'm not trying to prove a point, I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to help you see it.

Comment

And let me add this - you can take it or leave it...

My wife, who despises Science Fiction and has never watched any Stargate with me ever, was presented both unedited pictures and stated that both were the same location. She went so far as to point out approximately where the camera was placed (for the shot of Ronan) in the Universe picture and how high she thought it would be given Ronan's height.

Photography was her minor in college, so she was very quick to pick it up with no explanation as to why I was showing her the pictures.

My parallel explanation as to your denial wasn't meant to belittle you. It was simply the quickest analogy I could come up with.

Comment

seriously, guys?

Comment

I Love this episode!

I also will miss this show.
            Kevin Morgan

Comment

I loved it as well, SG:U is going surely out with a bang!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Cheers, I await the answer one way or another
                Joe Mallozzi says
                I’ll have to double-check but I believe so.
                sigpic

Comment

Cool, thanks for looking into clearing it up!
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

No problem
                    sigpic

Comment

1. There's a drone drone here...and a drone drone there...here a drone, there a drone...

2. The Rush-Eli dynamic is interesting...Eli's the character I most relate to and Rush is a guy that in his worst moments reminds me of one of the scummiest individuals I've ever known, yet the pair of them have developed something resembling mutual respect(even if possibly through gritted teeth).

3. This planet wasn't a bad effort by the Novans, pity it got toasted.

4. Park can't see...ugh...

Very interesting set up for the finale...wish there was more to the show left than this...
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

The thing that makes me wonder about the whole Rush/Eli thing, is was they trynig to set it uo to where rush can "die off" and they still have someone to fill his shoes (eli)?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                          1. There's a drone drone here...and a drone drone there...here a drone, there a drone...
                          Everywhere a drone, drone?

sigpic

Comment

Monkey see, Monkey do, same goes for drones...

Comment

this was the FUNNIEST EP of SGU ever and dare i say one of the funniest eps of Stargate ever
                              sigpic
                              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Cool ep yeah, but I can't claim to have laughed...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X