Star Trek Last Letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isometric
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Replicator
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Rom
        "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Rynax

Comment

Suliban

Comment

Nacelle
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Enterprise

Comment

Ezri
                  "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Isomorphic projection

Comment

Nausican

Comment

Nausica
                        sigpic

Comment

Andorian

Comment

Neutrino

- John Sheppard

Comment

Omercron

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                Omercron
                                What's "omercron"?

- John Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                                X