Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Susash View Post
    Meredithe5,
    Really appreciate that you took the time to do these lists, I'm quite new to this sight and this is a great way for me to pick out some good S/J fics to read
    Thanks Susash, welcome to the Gateworld Forum and the credit goes to everyone on the Sam/Jack Appreciation thread!! Everyone's worked really hard to put this list together... and I'm sure we'll be adding even more fics to it.
    sigpic

Comment

Some more for the list!

Kate - Saving Kate by Samantha

Jemma - Baby Steps by Samantha (linked to author page as fic is rated 'R')

Pregnancy fic - Eight More Months by purplepenguin1013
      sigpic
      Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
        Some more for the list!

Kate - Saving Kate by Samantha

Jemma - Baby Steps by Samantha (linked to author page as fic is rated 'R')

Pregnancy fic - Eight More Months by purplepenguin1013
        Thanks for the fic recs I've added them to the list
        sigpic

Comment

Grayson Jaclyn Georgina O'Neill nicknamed Grace in All's Well that Ends Well by iwrite4fun
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            Grayson Jaclyn Georgina O'Neill nicknamed Grace in All's Well that Ends Well by iwrite4fun
            Added
            sigpic

Comment

Finn (from Finn'al)
              Janet
              Carter

From my "After" series.
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Finn (from Finn'al)
                Janet
                Carter

From my "After" series.
                Added
                sigpic

Comment

The Guardian by Bixata features 'Charlie' (girl) and 'Jacob/Jake (boy) Awesome fic if anyone hasn't read it.

Oh and I may have written a pregancy fic or two...
                  Genetics
                  Blue
                  Apples and Seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                    The Guardian by Bixata features 'Charlie' (girl) and 'Jacob/Jake (boy) Awesome fic if anyone hasn't read it.

Oh and I may have written a pregancy fic or two...
                    Genetics
                    Blue
                    Apples and Seeds
                    Thanks Kate, added
                    sigpic

Comment

It looks like there's a mistake for the Megan entry, regarding the "Thyself, Unknown" fic by MissAnnThropic. I think I entered it without double-checking for the baby's name after someone mentioned the story.

Originally posted by CapitaBlood View Post
                      The sequel is Know Thyself, and the baby's name is Meghan. I have it on my HD, so if anyone wants it just send me a pm. But as Lucycat says, it's not finished.
                      I googled but it looks like the author pulled the story (in WIP phase). Found a link to it on an LJ page but it sent me to an FFnet error page, while the prequel worked just fine. The latter is on the author's FFnet page as well, while the sequel isn't. So, it looks like not only was the spelling of the name wrong, it was also the wrong fic and should have been the sequel which is nowhere to be found online.

I would suggest either making a mention of it being a mere pregnancy and keeping the fic (but move it to Meghan) or just delete the entry and place the sequel (without link) to Meghan. Up to you.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

From JackieW's fics.

In Sickness and In Health
                        Twins Jacob Charles and Katherine Marie
                        Molly Maureen
                        Bridget Claire
                        Grace Lorna
                        Matthew George

Life's Purpose
                        Margaret Marie "Maggie Mae"

A New Life
                        Jacob Charles

In Demand
                        Janet Marie "Janey"
                        Georgia
                        Danny
                        Jacob "Jake"

Of Christmas Dreams and Nightmares
                        Grace Emily

Under the Influence
                        Grace Mackenzie Carter O'Neill

Letters From Cam by KellethMetheus
                        Jacob Cameron

Academy Daze: Year Three by KellethMetheus
                        Jasmine Grace Haruka O'Neill

Unbalanced and Growing Up by Airam4u
                        Stella Perrin
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                          It looks like there's a mistake for the Megan entry, regarding the "Thyself, Unknown" fic by MissAnnThropic. I think I entered it without double-checking for the baby's name after someone mentioned the story.

I googled but it looks like the author pulled the story (in WIP phase). Found a link to it on an LJ page but it sent me to an FFnet error page, while the prequel worked just fine. The latter is on the author's FFnet page as well, while the sequel isn't. So, it looks like not only was the spelling of the name wrong, it was also the wrong fic and should have been the sequel which is nowhere to be found online.

I would suggest either making a mention of it being a mere pregnancy and keeping the fic (but move it to Meghan) or just delete the entry and place the sequel (without link) to Meghan. Up to you.
                          Thanks fems, I moved it to the pregnancy section I added. When I was looking for baby names yesterday I noticed a few stories that take place while she is pregnant and/or where the baby is never named like this one so I started a section for those fics specifically.

Also added all of iiradned's fics
                          Last edited by meredithe5; 19 October 2012, 12:22 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, we have a separate pregnancy list now?

In that case I have three additions for you:

What Will the Future Hold: Family by fems (M-rated)
                            Valentine's in DC by fems
                            Anniversary in Colorado by fems

The first one is a sequel to What Will the Future Hold and therefore also deals with Milou, Maddy and Nate who are all three mentioned in the kids lists, but I hadn't listed the sequel itself for their entries. I'm only mentioning it now since the sequel has a pregnancy in it.

The latter two have both been mentioned in the girls list for Grace but Sam finds out she's pregnant again on Valentine's Day, so that's another unnamed and unborn baby in both fics.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

"Nia" can be found in the Campers series by Neuropsych at Campers series

"George Hammond O'Neill" can be found in an apocafic that I'm trying to recall the title of.

"Charlotte", Until the End of the World by Ruth M. King

"Jolinar" is the name of at least one of S&J's daughters in some of Alimoo's stories. There are likely a bunch of other names of children in her stories because she seems to like having Sam be pregnant all the time, as well as having her pregnant with twins, triplets, and quadruplets in many of her stories. Her stories can be found at Alimoo1971

The "Caitlin" in Fatal Obsession by Arla is actually "Kaitlin Faith O'Neill" (yes, I'm being terribly nitpicky!)

"Will" and "Mary" are in Just Fishin', by SaraBahama.

"Luke" is in Found: SG1 Style by Beka Alcott.
                              Last edited by hedwig; 19 October 2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I added all of fems stories and most of Hedwig's. I also had to divide the list up a little more because the Girl's A-M got too big lol. I haven't added Alimoo1871's fics yet, she's got so many and I need to figure out which goes where when I get the time, unless someone else wants to figure it out 0:-)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X