This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirates3: At World End's World Premiere

I'm a member of a Disneyland forum called MiceChat. Over there a few members are attending the World Premiere tonight. They are updating directly from the park via there cell phones and Sidekick. It really is awesome. It's a great way for the Disney Pirate fans to check out wahts happening without having to use up too much bandwidth on thier computers.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64940

Hey! MiceChatter! I used to post there all the time, but haven't been there in awhile. I hang out more at VisionsFantastic, since I mod there. I'd follow the festivities myself (VF is planning a live webcast if all goes well ) but I have to work all night. I wish I could be there, though! I missed it last year when when I had an AP 'cause I'd already promised to work a special event at my volunteer job. I did see them testing the "Black Pearl" Columbia last year though at Grad Nite, complete with PotC music and fog covering the ROA. It was AMAZING.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
      Hey! MiceChatter! I used to post there all the time, but haven't been there in awhile. I hang out more at VisionsFantastic, since I mod there. I'd follow the festivities myself (VF is planning a live webcast if all goes well ) but I have to work all night. I wish I could be there, though! I missed it last year when when I had an AP 'cause I'd already promised to work a special event at my volunteer job. I did see them testing the "Black Pearl" Columbia last year though at Grad Nite, complete with PotC music and fog covering the ROA. It was AMAZING.
      This is the closest thing I can get to the Premiere this year. I completely missed "Black Pearl" And i got sick during "Dead Man's Chest" and I'm recovering from the stomach flu that I've had for the past two days, so I'm missing this years. But, considering I'm thinking aboiut seeing the Midnight showing of "At Worlds End" next week at the AMC Theater in Downtown Disney. I'm hoping I can get a room at one of the hotels near the park. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
        This is the closest thing I can get to the Premiere this year. I completely missed "Black Pearl" And i got sick during "Dead Man's Chest" and I'm recovering from the stomach flu that I've had for the past two days, so I'm missing this years. But, considering I'm thinking aboiut seeing the Midnight showing of "At Worlds End" next week at the AMC Theater in Downtown Disney. I'm hoping I can get a room at one of the hotels near the park. *crosses fingers*
        The Black Pearl thing was actually done during Grad Nite a few days before. A friend (almandot) and I were chaperoning, and we happened to walk into Frontierland just as they started testing it.

At least you can go to the DTD showing - that's gonna be insane, but fun! I moved away from SoCal last year, and I'm having serious Disneyland withdrawls these days. I need my fix of Remember so, so badly...

Comment

The Black Pearl thing was actually done during Grad Nite a few days before. A friend (almandot) and I were chaperoning, and we happened to walk into Frontierland just as they started testing it.

At least you can go to the DTD showing - that's gonna be insane, but fun! I moved away from SoCal last year, and I'm having serious Disneyland withdrawls these days. I need my fix of Remember so, so badly...
          It's not set in stone, yet. I'm gonna call to see if there's any rooms left first.

I have to go to DL at least once a month otherwise I will go insane. That's why i can never move too far away from DL. It's such a fun place, what can I say!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
            It's not set in stone, yet. I'm gonna call to see if there's any rooms left first.

I have to go to DL at least once a month otherwise I will go insane. That's why i can never move too far away from DL. It's such a fun place, what can I say!!
            That's the way I was when I lived in San Diego, too. And Disneyland was actually one of the reasons that it took me so long to move away even when I couldn't afford rent there anymore. It's just like crack! Living away from Disneyland is so hard.

Comment

That's the way I was when I lived in San Diego, too. And Disneyland was actually one of the reasons that it took me so long to move away even when I couldn't afford rent there anymore. It's just like crack! Living away from Disneyland is so hard.

Comment

I go and see PotC 3 next friday - w00t!
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                  I go and see PotC 3 next friday - w00t!
                  You know that many theaters are not only running midnight shows, they're running Thursday-at-8-pm shows, too, right?

/Thursday, 8 pm!! WOOO!

Comment

....I already booked.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Just to let everyone know: The premire is going on RIGHT now!! And there's a LIVE broadcast of the red carpet arrivals. It's a little choppy. But, it's not too bad.

http://www.disneywiki.com/

Comment

Well, came home to find out that both MC and VF were brought down under the weight of users tonight. Ah, Disneyland crazies, I *heart* you all...

VF has the first batch of photos up here!

Comment

aw no keira wuns

But it's good to Orlando turn up smiling to the fans, and Geoffrey came with the monkey on his shoulder!! Awesometastic.

sigpic

Comment

I loved that Geoffrey Rush had the monkey on his shoulder! Too cool! I was surprised there weren't any of Kiera Knightley. I'm not sure that they've finished posting all of them yet, though, 'cause the last page (the ones with Johnny Depp) don't look like DaddyB's photos - he was in the press area, and those were from the fan areas. So hopefully there's more coming!

No Stargate people this year, either. Last year Beau Bridges was there.

Comment

Really?? I wonder why he was there?? Probably a fan lol Johnny Depp looked so overwhelmed on the pics, like he was signing autographs but didn't want to. Or is that just how it looked to me?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X