• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to Normal (219)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    BACK TO NORMAL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 219
    Barry struggles with life without his speed, which is further complicated when Harry is kidnapped by a super-strong meta who blames him for the particle accelerator explosion. On Earth-2, Caitlyn finds herself face-to-face with her evil doppelganger.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 April 2016, 10:51 PM.

I don't know how I feel about this episode I liked it ok but really want this no power Barry to be over. Without him as the flash the show should be titled simple "The"
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      I don't know how I feel about this episode I liked it ok but really want this no power Barry to be over. Without him as the flash the show should be titled simple "The"
      "CSI Man"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        The Barry?

The Vibe?

Barry and the Vibe?

...The Barry, The Vibe and The Breach to Earth 2

See? Still lots of potential

Comment

I liked how Cisco and Jesse seemed to gel together.. Also liked Snow and Ice-snow's scenes together.

Really didn't like Mr aging strong man, but i could understand his reasoning.
          Though on Harry's idea of rebuilding a new accelerator to regive flash his powers back, i wonder..
          Would that mean that someone's powers is 'locked into who they are'? Or would potentially getting re-affected, might give barry new powers??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I liked how Cisco and Jesse seemed to gel together.. Also liked Snow and Ice-snow's scenes together.

Really didn't like Mr aging strong man, but i could understand his reasoning.
            Though on Harry's idea of rebuilding a new accelerator to regive flash his powers back, i wonder..
            Would that mean that someone's powers is 'locked into who they are'? Or would potentially getting re-affected, might give barry new powers??
            We'll see how it goes and how they do it. Barry didn't get his powers directly from the PA explosion. The speed force (which is where his power comes from) uses events like that to give power to people it deems worthy. But they may not go that route
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Two Caitlins on the screen together.... I felt things...
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                Two Caitlins on the screen together.... I felt things...
                I knew this would happen one day..

Jel! Get the rum! It's time..

Comment

Working...
                X