• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Reverse-Flash Returns (211)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    THE REVERSE-FLASH RETURNS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 211
    When Cisco discovers that Eobard Thawne has inadvertently returned to their time, Barry sets out to stop his nemesis once and for all. Iris must reconcile with her mother as Francine's health worsens, and Patty confronts Barry before she leaves town.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 January 2016, 10:05 PM.

I really liked this episode time paradoxes are hard
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Pity Barry had to send him to the future to save sisco..

And i loved how Patty got Barry to reveal himself to her.. Pity she is still going..

Comment

Barry seems to have handled the patty situation pretty badly, and his reasons are so badly thought out. I don't understand how her moving to another city would exactly be an obstacle though, I mean however far midway city is, barry could get there pretty quick

Comment

Any knowledgeable comic fans wanna comment of the Hunter Zolomon in the room?
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            You will need to wait on that one
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              My guess is it's setting up a way for Teddy Sears to still be in the show next season when Jay is back on Earth 2 full time.

Comment

Time travel logic officially makes no sense what so ever in the Arrowverse.

Upon further reflection, I think perhaps the identity of Zoom will be whoever was adopted by the Zolomons in Earth 2. That's going to be my official theory.

Maybe Earth 1 Hunter Zoloman will be a future villain. Jay Garrick was a scientist, if his counterpart is as well perhaps the Earth 1 version will actually call himself "Professor Zoom."
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Well it's pretty safe to assume they only respect the grandfather paradox when it suits the storyline, I really wish writers would make a decision regarding this and stick to it, they had the perfect get-out-clause by making that Thawne from Earth 2, but they choose not to use it.

The more the series continues, the more I become convinced Earth 2 Barry is Zoom, or the aforementioned Thawne, can't see it being Wally.

Comment

At least Wally would be the same race as his voice.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      Well it's pretty safe to assume they only respect the grandfather paradox when it suits the storyline, I really wish writers would make a decision regarding this and stick to it, they had the perfect get-out-clause by making that Thawne from Earth 2, but they choose not to use it.

The more the series continues, the more I become convinced Earth 2 Barry is Zoom, or the aforementioned Thawne, can't see it being Wally.
                      Well time must be pretty fluid in the Arrowverse anyway, since otherwise Eddie's death would have wiped everything to do with Thawne, even his memory from the others.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X