This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will Season Four Air?

I have just been told by a mate that it will return on 15-07-2007.

Seems a bit soon after the end of S3. Not complaining, but a little surprised. Does anyone have any corroboration on that?

Hmm I thought it was supposed to start later this year? Although I haven't heard any confirmation when it starts. Would be interesting to know, but not sure if a date is defenite yet. It would be nice if it did start in July though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post

Seems a bit soon after the end of S3. Not complaining, but a little surprised. Does anyone have any corroboration on that?
      July 15 happens to be a Sunday. It probably isn't that date then.

Comment

I call BS on this.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          I call BS on this.
          I'm inclined to agree.

^Nice to see you again.

Comment

Hey man.

Comment

Fall, as far as we know.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I suspect the fall aswell, since they're still shooting.... and judging by the shooting schedule and the inclusion of future mid-season breaks (inwhich they're usually just wrapping up shooting the season), I doubt it would start that soon. Especially since they would have yet to play through the second season a full second time.

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
                  I suspect the fall aswell, since they're still shooting.... and judging by the shooting schedule and the inclusion of future mid-season breaks (inwhich they're usually just wrapping up shooting the season), I doubt it would start that soon. Especially since they would have yet to play through the second season a full second time.
                  That actually isn't part of the play, as their shootign schedule hasn't changed from previous years - they always start airing the shows before they finished shooting them. However, I'm inclined to agree with fall, as that's what's been released so far.
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I thought it was coming out round about october roughly the same time as the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post

LOL I thought I was going crazy when I saw 15-7-2007 I was like there are only 12 months, I guess some people write it differently. I write date mm/dd/yyyy.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                        LOL I thought I was going crazy when I saw 15-7-2007 I was like there are only 12 months, I guess some people write it differently. I write date mm/dd/yyyy.
                        Only primative barbarians write their dates with the month first!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Joe Mallozzi, in his blog (http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/), has emphatically denied that July 15 is the air date. He doesn't say, but I'm speculating it will be late September or early October.
                            Last edited by Sallygoround; 27 April 2007, 12:59 PM. Reason: For some reason, the link button doesn't do what I thought it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sallygoround View Post
                              Joe Mallozzi, in his blog (http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/), has emphatically denied that July 15 is the air date. He doesn't say, but I'm speculating it will be late September or early October.
                              He probably can't yet as they are still doing premlinary photography for the first half but I would say that's a good guess.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X