Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killjoys (Space) News/Discussion/Speculation (Possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Means it is a concentrated story. I liked how the last half of the season more than the first because of how focused it kind of was.
    The last few eps may have been just a little bit too 'concentrated' for me.

And apparently, it did very well for 'Space channel' indeed. Their highest rated original series ever (http://www.scifistream.com/2015/09/d...or-season-two/). That just makes me happy.

Comment

very happy that both shows got renewed. I really enjoy the main characters and I can't wait to see what happens but we have to wait almost a year next summer
      Last edited by poundpuppy29; 02 September 2015, 05:24 PM.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I think I will be a Dutch and D'Avin shipper I wish this show had a sub folder on here this is the only forum I feel comfortable to really post on I mainly lurk on all others don't have many posts on others I am registered on
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Not sure what exactly is the deciding point about giving shows a subfolder or not. It sure would be nice if Killjoys got one.

Comment

Generally, popularity, viewership, general traffic and posts, whether or not it may last for a bit....and whether or not Darren watches/wants it.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ESESEL View Post
              Does anyone know of way to find out if it does well for Space?
              I found the Bell Media press release for the renewal.
              Killjoys was the most watched original show of all time.
              It started with 395,000 (which is big for Space), mid season 526,000 and ended with a bang at 560,000. Average of 450,000 viewers for the season.

Though there's still only an order of 10 episodes for season 2. I'm thinking it's for budget reasons.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I think they were setting up a relationship with Johnny and the Doctor girl but that would be kinda weird since she was with his brother but I like Dutch and D'Avin together
                Last edited by poundpuppy29; 24 September 2015, 08:00 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

In today's world 'working through the family' isn't wierd at all, if anything it's a badge of honour if my neighbour is anything to go by.

Comment

Originally posted by ian-s View Post
                    in today's world 'working through the family' isn't wierd at all, if anything it's a badge of honour if my neighbour is anything to go by.
                    lmao
                    sigpic

Comment

As much as I like Zoie Palmer, I must admit I do like Killjoys better. Sorry. I just hope they don't start with the romancing the main charatcers together. If they have to add romance for main charatcers please do it with the secondary characters. It's been good so far the dynamic between them without that coming between them.
                      sigpic

Comment

And they had to go ruin it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          And they had to go ruin it
                          What are you talking about?
                          sigpic

Comment

Dutch and D'avin's romance, they're obviously watching at UK pace (it's only just started airing on SyFy here).

Comment

Aye Ian. You got it spot on.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I thought the same as you, I literally rolled my eyes at the time, dunno why they had go on that particular storyline, it was so cliche.

Comment

Working...
                                X