No announcement yet.

Lt. Vanessa James survives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silicone Airbags... never leave your galaxy without em!
    Those aren't fake. Search Youtube for a movie she was in a few years ago. Definitely no silicone there. She was given for free what women pay several thousand $ to have (and not look as good).

Comment

Originally posted by revo1059 View Post
      Those aren't fake. Search Youtube for a movie she was in a few years ago. Definitely no silicone there. She was given for free what women pay several thousand $ to have (and not look as good).
      I can't believe I am going to discuss this.

But you can tell by the orientation of the breast if a woman has had implants or not. The way they drop a little tells us they are not implants. A woman who has had plastic surgery on her breasts will have them stand up on the top of her chest versus "orient down". Its clear from that that the actor playing James didn't have implants
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm going to ask nicely that out of respect for an actual real person, you guys cut it out. Discussing someone this way is rude - would you speak that way about her if the actress was in the room?
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
          For a couple of seconds i thought that she was gone when the mine exploded.
          Me too! Given how many awesome people we've lost this season, I was afraid she's a goner, too. Luckily that didn't happen.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
            I'm going to ask nicely that out of respect for an actual real person, you guys cut it out. Discussing someone this way is rude - would you speak that way about her if the actress was in the room?
            I know this is a rethorical question, but for normal men the answer would be yes (or rather HEALL YAHHH BOOOYAAHHHH!!!)... do you honestly think she would mind?
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
              I know this is a rethorical question, but for normal men the answer would be yes (or rather HEALL YAHHH BOOOYAAHHHH!!!)... do you honestly think she would mind?
              Yes, I honestly believe she would think you were rude and childish. And the normal men I know aren't all rude and childish.

Maybe you want to convince yourself that women all secretly enjoy this sort of thing, but we don't.
              sigpic

Comment

Why oh why does every freaking thread about James devolve into discussing the actresses' breasts?
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

As long as its not a personal attack there's no problem as per forum rules.

I don't think speculating on whether a woman has had a breast enhancement is an attack nor do I think commenting on the size of a womans breasts is an attack.

Comment

No one said it was an attack. I said it was rude.

If people really think saying something like this to a real person wouldn't come off as rude, try it sometime with a complete stranger. Or perhaps at work, or at church, or at one of your kid's school functions.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I doubt she would care, I'm not sure if it was television or a movie but she has done partial frontal nudity before i.e boobs exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                        As long as its not a personal attack there's no problem as per forum rules.

I don't think speculating on whether a woman has had a breast enhancement is an attack nor do I think commenting on the size of a womans breasts is an attack.
                        Saying the actress has implants is considered a personal act. At least it was in the past.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I was actually worried that they were all toast. I think James is growing on me, I kinda like her. Almost a Female Greer, makes for a good balance.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Character development = great, up to now James had pretty much just been playing the role of the "hot angry brunette" on board. Which I think fully validates discussion vis-a-vis her mammaratorials; if thats how the writers are going to give her to us, if thats something she uses in her career (and photo shoots and past roles have shown it is), then its perfectly fair to bring it up.

Tension building with impending death = good in small doses. I feel every time they "almost" kill a character, they're using up some of the tension "currency" they create when they actually kill people like Riley. This episode had like 4 impending deaths by itself. Viewers will quickly slip back into a cynical "only red shirts ever actually die" mentality, and then they're forced to off another supporting character to regain credibility.

Blatant shipping = bad...one romantic plotline is enough, and Chloe-Eli-Young(-Ginn) was serving that role just fine. I dont want to see Greer-Volker-Park or James-Greer-Young or any other triangulation with the main females, or it will go completely from space opera to soap opera.

Comment

I was kinda worried, yeah.

But I can't imagine why the OP would think to be the only person pleased that she lived.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I'm glad she survived. If either James, Volker, or Park die I'm off the show. I have a rule when two of my favorite characters die in a show I quit watching. With Riley gone if one of those three go I'm gone.

Though I wasn't that worried,
                                Spoiler:
                                from Julia Benson's twitter she said she just finished filming her part in the season finale, therefore I'm pretty sure she'll be alive by that point. Of course I'm not sure about next season, but she, Volker, and Park better make it through.
                                sigpic
                                Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                                X