Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask David Nykl! (Possible Spoilers for Stargate Atlantis)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi David,

Where you brought up bi-lingual, or is it something you developed later?

Good luck for the new season.
    Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

Originally posted by David Nykl View Post
      That's amazingly odd that you'd know that I told Brad Wright A Czech joke three years ago! Because I did! How'd you know that? Did I say that somewhere?
      It's a pretty funny joke. It goes like this:
      *laughs* I was the one hiding behind the ficus. Okay, no, not really, I was reading an interview you had done at a German site the other day. And, you also mentioned miseryfilms.com there, too, is there any chance there'll be anything more up on that site sometime soon, other than the really cute pink balloon?

Oh, very funny joke, by the way. I bet it was the one where the guy goes to the optician to get his eyes tested, and he's asked to read the card with the letters 'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z' on it, and he replies, 'Can I read it? I know the guy!' That's the Polish version, anyway.

Thanks once again for answering our qilly questions, this has been a total blast!

Comment

Originally Posted by captain Qball
        If you could have one story all about Zelenka, what would it be?

It would involve a quest, a mix of past, present, and future, swordplay, a love interest, and zombies.
        Great answer!! Since there can be life sucking aliens then I am sure Zombies could be hiding out there as well.

My question is: If you could pair yourself up romantically with any one from Atlantis or SG1 (M or F), who would it be?
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hi David,

glad to have you here!

If you got locked in a room with one of your fellow castmembers for a day who would it be and why?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Last one for today...
            Umm hard technical stuff... yeah there's legions. I remember fragments: "...otherwise they could easily reverse engineer their own intergalactic engine from the wreckage on the sea bottom." - is one noteworthy one, and others I remember best by parsing them out into their logical beats.
            I find one or two word interjections the hardest kind of line to remember. Because it's not that you have to remember a simple word, it's that you have to remember to remember that you're to speak. You know?
            i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol wow!!!ill have to remember to remember that!!

thanks for answering my question!!!!

ok it has to be done

Mr Nykl.

Guess the location!!!!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hello David!

Nice to see you on GW! I met you at Pegasus2 and will meet you again at the Crossroads con in November - I'm already looking forward to that. Zelenka is one of the greatest recurring characters I've ever seen, thanks for bringing him to life!

I wanted to ask, since you've seen so much of the world already, which is your favourite place on Earth and why?

Bye,
              Sarina
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hi David, was absolutely thrilled to discover this thread! Thank you so much for answering our questions!

Rodney and Zelenka argue over the science stuff all the time (as do Sam and Rodney), and it's always wonderful fun to watch, especially when one has to give in to admitting the other was right, so are we going to get a three-sided arguement (over anything from the mundane to the life-and-death) between Mckay, Carter, and Zelenka?

Comment

Um, I lurk all over the internet when I do sit down to this thing. No place is safe from my random sampling robots. However, most of the time I'm dealing with real-time issues like schedules, tide charts, hose couplings, arrival times, departure times, other human beings, sheet music, phone calls, chess games, chinese food, reports, writing, auditioning, and oil changes. Not in that order.
                  LOL. Thanks David. I promise not to get too embarassed should you happen to randomly send one of your robots to one of your threads.

Since you are dealing with tide charts and hose couplings, what type of boat does the 'Skipper of the Hugo' have? .
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hi David

Just wanted to ask:Is the facial hair Dr. Zelenka has supposed to be a beard or a 5 O'clock shadow to make it look like hes a busy hard working scientist?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                      Hi David, was absolutely thrilled to discover this thread! Thank you so much for answering our questions!

Rodney and Zelenka argue over the science stuff all the time (as do Sam and Rodney), and it's always wonderful fun to watch, especially when one has to give in to admitting the other was right, so are we going to get a three-sided arguement (over anything from the mundane to the life-and-death) between Mckay, Carter, and Zelenka?
                      Great ? I would like to know that too I love Rodney & Zelenka verbal debates are they fun to do? Thanks for taking the time to answer our ?s Cutie Pie
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

hey, love your character david,

how does your character feel being seen as being number two scientist to rodney most of the time?

Comment

That's amazingly odd that you'd know that I told Brad Wright A Czech joke three years ago! Because I did! How'd you know that? Did I say that somewhere?
                          It's a pretty funny joke. It goes like this:
                          It goes like this what? My Czech is rather rusty.
                          sigpic

Comment

Since people seem to have come up with clever and witty questions that I am sure that you have answered a million times, I will be different and ask the following. Should I attend university in England?

Comment

Are the things you have to say in Czech precisely scripted or do you just say whatever sounds good?

Comment

hi guys just a thought why don't we have a limit of say 5 posts after mr nykl last responds, that way he should be able to answer most questions without having pages to go through and missing some and also means it doesn't take up to much of his time, just a thought

Comment

Working...
                                X