Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    While i did enjoy most of the first season, i've found the first 6ish episode of season 2 abit so-so.
    Yer the second half of season 2 was much better IMO
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      While i did enjoy most of the first season, i've found the first 6ish episode of season 2 abit so-so.
      Really? Hmmm, I enjoyed the early part of the season. Don't give up on the show, my friend. Not yet.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I liked 'em all!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I liked 'em all!
          They all definitely had their moments.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

All the eps of Fringe have been good with the possible exception of the musical ep, but those
            Spoiler:
            singing corpses made up for it
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              All the eps of Fringe have been good with the possible exception of the musical ep, but those
              Spoiler:
              singing corpses made up for it
              The funny thing is, my wife actually liked that episode. Even more than I did. We accepted it for what it was meant to be, and managed to enjoy it.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                The funny thing is, my wife actually liked that episode. Even more than I did. We accepted it for what it was meant to be, and managed to enjoy it.
                I think it was just a crazy fun episode not to be taken seriously
                sigpic

Comment

I really liked Fringe during season one, but I never bother to tune in after that.

Can anyone tell me if it's worth it to pick up watching this show again? I remember liking that it was kind of an X-Files 2.0 show.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                    I really liked Fringe during season one, but I never bother to tune in after that.

Can anyone tell me if it's worth it to pick up watching this show again? I remember liking that it was kind of an X-Files 2.0 show.
                    Oh you should most definitely start watching again, IMO season 2 is even better
                    sigpic

Comment

Agreed! Atlantis4Life Watch all of season 2 and if you're not into it by the end, well then its not for you
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, definitely give Season 2 a shot. Personally, I have loved both seasons, and can't wait for Season 3 to start.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                          Agreed! Atlantis4Life Watch all of season 2 and if you're not into it by the end, well then its not for you
                          Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Yeah, definitely give Season 2 a shot. Personally, I have loved both seasons, and can't wait for Season 3 to start.
                          Thank you so much ladies and lad! I am surely going to watch season 2 now, especially since it's better than S1.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                            Oh she'll watch it. I have hypnotised her
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                              Thank you so much ladies and lad! I am surely going to watch season 2 now, especially since it's better than S1.

Cheers.
                              I hope you end up enjoying it as much as my wife and I did.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh she'll watch it. I have hypnotised her
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X