This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I'm really enjoying this show as well. It's become one of my favorites. I think the writing for this is better than on Revolution; but I seem to like the characters on there(Revolution) a little better.I'm enjoying both shows so far.

I really enjoyed last night's episode. I think next week is the last ep before the winter hiatus.
    It is, but it looks like it will be a short hiatus compared to some of the other shows out there.

Really enjoyed the episode, except for Helena. I am not liking her character so I hope they don't have her on for long. I do want to see some kind of anti-hero Oliver has to fight against, but I don't want it to be her. Her story got boring pretty fast.
    Spoiler:
    I was kind of hoping she would have died when she was shot

Some of the side stories from the episode were also pretty good, so looking forward to how the rest of the season will play out.
    Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
      It is, but it looks like it will be a short hiatus compared to some of the other shows out there.

Really enjoyed the episode, except for Helena. I am not liking her character so I hope they don't have her on for long. I do want to see some kind of anti-hero Oliver has to fight against, but I don't want it to be her. Her story got boring pretty fast.
      Spoiler:
      I was kind of hoping she would have died when she was shot

Some of the side stories from the episode were also pretty good, so looking forward to how the rest of the season will play out.
      Yeah, I think it comes back after the holidays are over(mid Jan?). I'm glad it's not too long a break.

For now, I don't mind Helena. I think she's ok as a recurring character as long as she's not used too much.
      Spoiler:
      I wouldn't have minded if she'd died when she was shot though.

The parts with the mother's husband(forgot his name) were interesting.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        I'm really enjoying this show as well. It's become one of my favorites. I think the writing for this is better than on Revolution; but I seem to like the characters on there(Revolution) a little better.I'm enjoying both shows so far.

I really enjoyed last night's episode. I think next week is the last ep before the winter hiatus.
        Exactly
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          For me as well I wasn't that much of a smallville fan, but I love this show, I think I even like it more than Revolution.
          I am enjoying Revolution, but yeah, this is better IMO.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I am enjoying Revolution, but yeah, this is better IMO.
            I would prefer Revolution to this. But to each their own.

I just hope they do a better job of Oliver not telling everyone his secret. Plus I would really like it if he actually had a mask on and not just face paint over his eyes.

When's the next new episode January? Going to be cutting off my cable so I'll be using the wb website to catch the episodes.

Comment

True.. i have always wondered why a little face paint (or sliver of leather/cloth) over ones upper face/eye area masks who someone is...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                True.. i have always wondered why a little face paint (or sliver of leather/cloth) over ones upper face/eye area masks who someone is...
                Same here. It's not much of a disguise, any person who is truly close/loves them should be easily able to see past the "disguise".

Comment

I really enjoyed Vendetta. I like this girl, I arealdy forgot her name, she is cute. This week is the last episode before the holidays right ? I hope we will get a second season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    The Green Lantern movie riffed on that in a scene that seems to have wandered in from a much better film.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                      The Green Lantern movie riffed on that in a scene that seems to have wandered in from a much better film.

At least the "masks" are better than Superman's disguise..... there was a video on the interwebs a few years ago that made fun of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
                        At least the "masks" are better than Superman's disguise..... there was a video on the interwebs a few years ago that made fun of that one.
                        Smallville kind of addressed that toward the end of Season 10. In that version of Superman, they set it up that it was as much the difference in personalities as the glasses that made a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                          Smallville kind of addressed that toward the end of Season 10. In that version of Superman, they set it up that it was as much the difference in personalities as the glasses that made a difference.
                          Yeah, but it was a one-off episode and the rest of the time, he stopped acting differently between his Kent ans Superman persona.

Comment

I can't wait for this to come back in January. I really hope this show gets renewed for a second season. IMO, it has so much potential.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Bah, went downstairs to watch this on my box this morning and someones deleted a few episodes!

Comment

I thought of another mistake.
                                Why is it that our hero had NOT thought to research all the archers in/around that city, to see who would be a threat to him? Whether as his own persona or his 'hood' persona?

Comment

Working...
                                X