X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    I read the original translation

Spoiler:
    but I don't see how the get out of that, that the next season will take place a few years later.

Why a
    IDK...maybe they were told it would happen that way...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      The joys of having English as secondary language - there is a great chance that you chose the wrong word under the ones possible

Also my perception of time is a little off at the moment
      Absolutely NOT a 'wrong' word! Being that the finale was just last week, it would HAVE to, by definition be 'recently', but that doesn't make it wrong. Your English is a good as mine, and I've been speaking it my whole life!

Comment

Okay, now this time I have to ask - why are we spoilering spoilers for S6 in this thread? I'll continue it if that's what people want, but I find it quite distracting.

Personally, I think this makes sense. Swan Song was more than just a season finale, it was the ending to Kripke's story arch. So having the next season set up
        Spoiler:
        a few years into the future
        makes it more plausible as the beginning of a new story they will tell. And I for one am curious to find out what the boys
        Spoiler:
        did during that time, and in what ways they've changed, resp. stayed the same.
        Also, remember that the Pilot too was set at a moment in time when the brothers
        Spoiler:
        were reunited after being separated for several years. It's a great way to begin telling a story.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Okay, now this time I have to ask - why are we spoilering spoilers for S6 in this thread? I'll continue it if that's what people want, but I find it quite distracting.

Personally, I think this makes sense. Swan Song was more than just a season finale, it was the ending to Kripke's story arch. So having the next season set up
          Spoiler:
          a few years into the future
          makes it more plausible as the beginning of a new story they will tell. And I for one am curious to find out what the boys
          Spoiler:
          did during that time, and in what ways they've changed, resp. stayed the same.
          Also, remember that the Pilot too was set at a moment in time when the brothers
          Spoiler:
          were reunited after being separated for several years. It's a great way to begin telling a story.
          I agree...I think its a great way to begin telling a story!
          sigpic

Comment

Putting spoilers in a spoiler thread isn't imho really necessary

I also think that it's a great idea which also contains the possibility to open the story up again and lead it into new directions.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Just thinking: if S6 starts off after a few years have passed...I wonder how many? If it's say 4 or 5.. Ben will then be a young teenager 14/15 years old....I wonder if Dean will be training him as a hunter...kind of a Sam substitute. I wonder how Sam will react to that when they eventually meet up? I wonder if Sam is hunting with Bobby again?

The series can't go back to what it was in S1 & 2, Sam and Dean have been through so much and they're older and wiser...so something significant will have to change.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                Just thinking: if S6 starts off after a few years have passed...I wonder how many? If it's say 4 or 5.. Ben will then be a young teenager 14/15 years old....I wonder if Dean will be training him as a hunter...kind of a Sam substitute. I wonder how Sam will react to that when they eventually meet up? I wonder if Sam is hunting with Bobby again?

The series can't go back to what it was in S1 & 2, Sam and Dean have been through so much and they're older and wiser...so something significant will have to change.
                I do agree with that completely.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Question: I heard that Supernatural was planning a time jump at the beginning of season 6. Is this true? —Tiffiny
                  Ausiello: No. But I think I know how the rumor got started. Apparently, Jensen Ackles was asked in a recent interview what he would like to see happen next season, and he threw out the idea of a flash-forward. And like a game of telephone, that got turned into “Supernatural is jumping forward!” Could it happen? Sure. Will it happen? That’s yet to be determined.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...-greys-dexter/

Comment

Oh, thanks for that... I feel relieved tbh.

I wonder how many more rumours they'll be before we get to see the ep.
                    It'll be great to know if Misha and Jim will have their contracts renewed as well. I wonder if anyone asked Jim at Asylum 4 last weekend?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      Question: I heard that Supernatural was planning a time jump at the beginning of season 6. Is this true? —Tiffiny
                      Ausiello: No. But I think I know how the rumor got started. Apparently, Jensen Ackles was asked in a recent interview what he would like to see happen next season, and he threw out the idea of a flash-forward. And like a game of telephone, that got turned into “Supernatural is jumping forward!” Could it happen? Sure. Will it happen? That’s yet to be determined.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...-greys-dexter/
                      LOL, so here we've been angsting over something that may not even happen... Although I for one wouldn't mind if it did.

sigpic

Comment

Season 6 Description from CW Upfronts

SUPERNATURAL: Season six will be a season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in complete disarray since the apocalyptic events of season five. And now, monsters, angels and demons roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape. And so Dean Winchester, who has retired from hunting and sworn never to return, finds himself being pulled back into his old life – pulled back by none other than Sam Winchester, who has escaped from Hell. The two reunite to beat back the rising tide of creatures and demon-spawn, but they quickly realize that neither are who they used to be, their relationship isn’t what it used to be, and that nothing is what it seems.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...es-smallville/

Comment

Thanks for this, MWB. Sounds like you were dead on with your post, Lizzie!

sigpic

Comment

CW reveals fall schedule - and it has Supernatural on Fridays!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...cs=1&ref=bd_tv

Great news!
                            a) FALL
                            b) Friday, this means, that I can watch it on Saturday =)
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Season 6 Description from CW Upfronts

SUPERNATURAL: Season six will be a season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in complete disarray since the apocalyptic events of season five. And now, monsters, angels and demons roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape. And so Dean Winchester, who has retired from hunting and sworn never to return, finds himself being pulled back into his old life – pulled back by none other than Sam Winchester, who has escaped from Hell. The two reunite to beat back the rising tide of creatures and demon-spawn, but they quickly realize that neither are who they used to be, their relationship isn’t what it used to be, and that nothing is what it seems.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...es-smallville/
                              Just to add to this, on the long description it dose list Misha Collins on the main cast list for season 6.

Comment

Just to add to this, on the long description it dose list Misha Collins on the main cast list for season 6.
                                Thanks MWB
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X