X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics in two sentences.

Some people want to push problems away.
    Others want to solve the problems.

Fact is there is a problem, question is, how will you fix it? Whining about social welfare leeches and the likes brings nothing constructive, what is your solution?

I wouldn't be opposed to charging an extra to those that made a ''bad choice'' for abortion. That's a middle ground. Banning it, is not, the problem is still there pushing it in the corner won't make it go away.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      No, I'm saying that the parents should do whatever they have to do to take care of their own offspring which they created. If they have to quit whatever they are doing and work 4 crappy low-wage jobs to do that, so be it
      so what if they still can't afford to help? or they just don't want to sacrifice their life & work 4 jobs - would you have Government make them work, commie style? or would you have the offspring punished by denying them help where the parents won't give any?

again, be consistent - they could've prevented all that will a quick back office procedure but you denied them that so what next?

So, if someone decides to blow up a public structure & kill a crapload of people, they shouldn't be held accountable?
      not by your standards (I'm good with holding them accountable but then again my standards are consistent unlike yours)

those are your views so accept responsibility, ring a bell?

Comment

No, I'm saying that the parents should do whatever they have to do to take care of their own offspring which they created. If they have to quit whatever they are doing and work 4 crappy low-wage jobs to do that, so be it. That child is the result of their choices, and it is their responsibility. No one else. If someone doesn't want to accept that, they can keep their pants on and the issue never arises.
        Yet, you miss the basic premise.
        It's THEIR choice to have sex
        It's not YOUR choice on how they deal with it.
        Your whole argument in based around punishment, enforced by the law on the will of the minority.
        It's the same reason you like the EC, political leadership based on the will of the minority.
        So, if someone decides to blow up a public structure & kill a crapload of people, they shouldn't be held accountable?
        The operative word there is PEPOLE, or more correctly, PERSON. A person choosing to have an abortion has no affect on you, none.
        You just want your minority view to have a say on the majority.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          so what if they still can't afford to help? or they just don't want to sacrifice their life & work 4 jobs - would you have Government make them work, commie style? or would you have the offspring punished by denying them help where the parents won't give any?
          Sorry, that's the potential price of that particular game. If you don't want to take that chance, don't play that game. It is their choice whether or not to have sex. No one else's. If you don't want to take that chance, don't have sex.

Comment

Sorry, that's the potential price of that particular game. If you don't want to take that chance, don't play that game. It is their choice whether or not to have sex. No one else's. If you don't want to take that chance, don't have sex.
            Why should your minority have the ability to pass legal judgement?
            It's not about sex, it's about the repercussions that you want to control.
            It's not up to you.
            sigpic

Comment

remember all your complaints about latino migrants? it's your fault don't cause chaos in south america then see easy peasy

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                remember all your complaints about latino migrants? it's your fault don't cause chaos in south america then see easy peasy
                He cannot see beyond himself.
                America should have put it's imperialism pants on, but Annoyed and his party were to eager to whip them off. Now that we hold him accountable, he claims it was not him, no matter how much he voted for it, and is willing to destroy the system to do it.
                He seeded the nightmare that is, but he does not want to accept responsibility for it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Yet, you miss the basic premise.
                  It's THEIR choice to have sex
                  And the consequences of that choice are their responsibility, no one else's.

Comment

And the consequences of that choice are their responsibility, no one else's.
                    Cool, Let's make America pay for it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm lost, what are you guys debating about now?
                      Spoiler:
                      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                        GF, Soul are making the the argument that people shouldn't be responsible for their own choices; that others should pick up the tab for them. Typical liberal BS.

Comment

I tried scrolling back...but I already have a headache. I don't want to exacerbate the situation.
                          sigpic

Comment

Annoyed's making the argument that people should be responsible for their own choices but that they also shouldn't be responsible for their own choices. typical conservative bollox :/

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              I tried scrolling back...but I already have a headache. I don't want to exacerbate the situation.
                              It's simple. Annoyed makes some ignorant statement. Someone calls him out
                              He claims liberal bias and we repeat
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

You forgot the part about claiming the hypocrisy bacon
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X