The Crimson Horror (3312/712)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Were the words they were singing the actual lyrics to Jerusalem? Wasn't it just a hymn with the music for Jerusalem?
    It's actually the music that wasn't written in 1893. The words were from 80+ years earlier.
    Though I'd agree about the knowledge that Mr Sweet was symbiotically teaching Mrs RegionalAccent - it's just a pollutantly enhanced toxic grub, not an intelligent alien worm thingy.

Comment

Finally, a decent episode of Who! Last week was so bad, I had to shut it off after 30 minutes of crap, but this week was ok.

I, too, was struck by the absence of 11 and Clara and that our Victorian trio is more fun than the current leads.

At least this week was not a waste of time.
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

As the (other) doctor said, T' Crimson 'orror!

Comment

Did anyone notice?

When Jenny beats down the first few people the Sonic is pointing back at the roof again, combine this with "You have no idea how good that feels" when he gets slapped... He also seemed to be checking Jenny out before he kissed her.

The Doctor is certainly turning into a horny old bugger.

Which just isn't right. it's just not Dr. Who
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

That was so extremely weird that I've been wondering if it could have been some kind of a clue, except it was so weird that I don't even know what the clue would be hinting at. Is there some kind of a Time Lord version of Pon farr? Does the Doctor have a virus? Is he somehow reverting into a teenager? It's just strange.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
              That was so extremely weird that I've been wondering if it could have been some kind of a clue, except it was so weird that I don't even know what the clue would be hinting at. Is there some kind of a Time Lord version of Pon farr? Does the Doctor have a virus? Is he somehow reverting into a teenager? It's just strange.

OMG the Doctor undergoing Phon Pharr......

Either way the writing's a bit off in my opinion. And he snogged her too didn't he?

Comment

I liked this episode...*waits for world to end*. Only one complaint....NOT ENOUGHT STRAX!!!!!!
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  I liked this episode...*waits for world to end*. Only one complaint....NOT ENOUGHT STRAX!!!!!!

Yes isn't he awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    Did anyone notice?

When Jenny beats down the first few people the Sonic is pointing back at the roof again, combine this with "You have no idea how good that feels" when he gets slapped... He also seemed to be checking Jenny out before he kissed her.

The Doctor is certainly turning into a horny old bugger.

Which just isn't right. it's just not Dr. Who

I didn't notice the Sonic. But I thougt he said "You have no ida how good that feels" because he is reliefed to feel again, or even that he's not alone anymore, that someone else is there interacting with him. Even when this person slapps him. Same for the kiss. To be it was rather some kind of overexcitement, than anything else. as foe the next scene with the leather-Jenny... hm, I'm not sure, maybe youve got a pont there.
                    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
                      I didn't notice the Sonic. But I thougt he said "You have no ida how good that feels" because he is reliefed to feel again, or even that he's not alone anymore, that someone else is there interacting with him. Even when this person slapps him. Same for the kiss. To be it was rather some kind of overexcitement, than anything else. as foe the next scene with the leather-Jenny... hm, I'm not sure, maybe youve got a pont there.
                      Quite right!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                        I hope someone's keeping track of all the bizarre weapons he keeps mentioning.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I dont get the end, havent they heard photos can be photoshopped?
                          "You don't know half of it".
                          Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                          (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Won't be me. I haven*t got the slightest interesst in weapons. (Maby that's why I like the Doctor so much)

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                            They should have. On teh other hand. WE know teh photos are real. And as fare as I remamber there where pictures taken is the episodes we see pictures of. Especially in this peticular one, there where a lot of shots, in an 19th century-style in the flashback to what happend to CLara and the Doctor before they got sepperated. I wonder who took this fotos and wheather this is of further importance or has somthing to do with the G.I. If so, where is the link to "Hide" where we know the fotos where taken to spot the gohst.
                            Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Automated laser monkeys, scalpel mines, acid, projectile acid fish, pulver grenades, scissor grenades, limbo vapour, triple blast brain splitters, magnetic cluster mines, acid-filled trenches and grenades. LOTS of grenades and acid. Those are the ones I can remember anyway...

This is why it's probable that somebody is behind the kids finding the photos and believing them to be genuine. They clearly aren't unintelligent and don't seem to be particularly gullible, so they must have some reason to believe they are genuine and Clara is a time traveller (of course that reason could be Clara's "No, I was in Victorian Yorkshire" line more or less proving what may have just been a wild, fun theory to that point).
                              Last edited by Sealurk; 06 May 2013, 02:53 AM.
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Keep in mind that not for the first time the camera focused on the external camera screen as Clara got home, showing the TARDIS fade away.
                                If the kids had seen that at some point (since Clara seemed to have been coming and going a lot) then they had probably twigged already that something strange had been going on.
                                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X