Star Trek ABC Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Kim
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Itcheb
      "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Kes
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Matter Transportation

Comment

Omega Particle

Comment

Particle Beam
              sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
              Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Quantum Torpedo
                Last edited by stargatefan234; 27 August 2008, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Spock

Comment

Talaxian
                    sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                    Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Vidian
                      sigpic

SG-1 FanFiction
                      Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
                        The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping
                        Love that quote

Xindi

Comment

Yesterday's Enterprise
                          "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Zone, Neutral Zone

Comment

Betazoid

Comment

Delta Quadrent

Comment

Working...
                                X