No announcement yet.

Criminal Minds TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe it's taken me so many years to notice but the guy that plays Hotch used to be Greg on Dharma & Greg........

He's funny on that show and it's so odd seeing him act all serious now.. They've been repeating Dharma here in the afternoons....
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I had a bit of a WTF? with the last episode seen......

The episode was about a killer that strikes only during blackouts....... Ended with "to be continued"

Usually when they know where the suspect is they ALL go there to get him only this week the bald guy and some cop go there and the suspect has a girl hostage... Makes the cop back down and has knocked out the FBI guy...... Ends with "To be continued"

Surely that cop could have shot the guy somehow.... But he looked like he was about to pee his pants..... It was a very weird episode.

Yet next week doesn't look like a continuation?

Comment

Wasn't that the last ep of the season. I remember an ep like that. It was the cops sister if it was the same ep, and I think, wasn't it also his daughter that was there? Or it could have been his niece. Did the cop get shot? It was the cop and Morgan that went to the house.

Or it could be a completely different ep from the one you just watched
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Wasn't that the last ep of the season. I remember an ep like that. It was the cops sister if it was the same ep, and I think, wasn't it also his daughter that was there? Or it could have been his niece. Did the cop get shot? It was the cop and Morgan that went to the house.

Or it could be a completely different ep from the one you just watched
          No sounds like the same one..... it was the cop and Morgan that were there but for this show I found that unusual in that normally they go as a bunch when they have a suspect cornered...... I don't mind spoilers but did they catch him? He ran off with a young girl, I think the cop's niece..... Somehow Morgan got knocked out....

Comment

New season, I can't remember what season we're up to
            Spoiler:
            So they gone and done it then they got rid if J.J. I'm pissed at that decision. I am seriously considering giving up on criminal minds. I'm sick of my fave characters either being given nothing to do or getting dumped out of the show. I might wait to see if they went ahead with their plan to reduce Prentiss's role. If they have then I am done with this show
            sigpic

Comment

New season, I can't remember what season we're up to
              Spoiler:
              So they gone and done it then they got rid if J.J. I'm pissed at that decision. I am seriously considering giving up on criminal minds. I'm sick of my fave characters either being given nothing to do or getting dumped out of the show. I might wait to see if they went ahead with their plan to reduce Prentiss's role. If they have then I am done with this show
              I t hink I will feel the same way if they got rid of Reed....

I've just gotten hooked on Bones.... What's the deal with her though has she got asbergers?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                I t hink I will feel the same way if they got rid of Reed....

I've just gotten hooked on Bones.... What's the deal with her though has she got asbergers?
                CM and CSI spoilers
                Spoiler:
                I'm really getting sick of these shows getting rid of really good characters. CM got rid of J.J. and from what I've heard CSI have dumped Liz Vassey who played Wendy Simms from the show. I was just starting to enjoy CSI again after Grissom left and part of that was due to Wendy who I was really starting to love and the Hodges/Wendy scenes. Now I have nothing left on CSI to enjoy any longer. Same with J.J. She is the character I loved the most and now she's gone I don't know if I can continue to watch. I also used to love the J.J./Reid scenes.

As for Bones. I used to love that too but got so fed-up with the whole Bones/booth thing thing and it never goi g anywhere that I stopped watching this new season. If they either moved it forward or dumped it altogether this season then I'd reconsider but I'm sick of of the whole will they/won't they scenario.

What's asbergers?
                sigpic

Comment

CM and CSI spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm really getting sick of these shows getting rid of really good characters. CM got rid of J.J. and from what I've heard CSI have dumped Liz Vassey who played Wendy Simms from the show. I was just starting to enjoy CSI again after Grissom left and part of that was due to Wendy who I was really starting to love and the Hodges/Wendy scenes. Now I have nothing left on CSI to enjoy any longer. Same with J.J. She is the character I loved the most and now she's gone I don't know if I can continue to watch. I also used to love the J.J./Reid scenes.

As for Bones. I used to love that too but got so fed-up with the whole Bones/booth thing thing and it never goi g anywhere that I stopped watching this new season. If they either moved it forward or dumped it altogether this season then I'd reconsider but I'm sick of of the whole will they/won't they scenario.

What's asbergers?

Asbergers is a condition where people blurt out things at inappropriate moments, often without thinking, and often at what normal people call socially inappropriate moments. Personally I think it's all boll-ocks But you know how Bones often says stuff just out of her mouth with no thought as to when, and if she should say those things?

Comment

Asbergers is a condition where people blurt out things at inappropriate moments, often without thinking, and often at what normal people call socially inappropriate moments. Personally I think it's all boll-ocks But you know how Bones often says stuff just out of her mouth with no thought as to when, and if she should say those things?
                    Ah right. I think she's just a bit socially inept.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah right. I think she's just a bit socially inept.
                      ME TOO............ I only say the asbergers thing because that is what other people have said on other forums..... I think she's just so awkward she doesn't get human interraction...... I can kind of relate to her in some ways and I get awkward around people sometimes.

Comment

ME TOO............ I only say the asbergers thing because that is what other people have said on other forums..... I think she's just so awkward she doesn't get human interraction...... I can kind of relate to her in some ways and I get awkward around people sometimes.
                        Yeah I just don't think she's used to much human interaction, she tries to keep her distance from folks. But I think with Angela and Booth she is learning to become more social towards others but it's a long process for her.

I feel uncomfortable around people I don't know. I'm fine talking with folks on the net or folks I know well, but strangers I'm a little shy

I've been on the CBS Criminal minds forum, reading about.....Things and let's just say I don't like what I've been reading about certain things. Which is making me reconsider on whether to continue to watch CM or not.
                        sigpic

Comment

Season 6
                          Spoiler:
                          Well I've had 4 eps of CM on my sky + box waiting for me to watch and I finally got round to watching it. Well this is the second ep after they kicked A.J. to the kerb. I got through 10 minutes of it, I just don't enjoy it any more now that JJ isn't there. I love Gacia I really do. But they have got her taking over JJ's job? And now they are downdressing her? I just can't watch it any longer

I just don't enjoy it any more It took me to watch the first ep since JJ's departure, and I only got through 10 minutes of the second ep before I had to turn it off. I think this is where I bid farewell to CM. It was good while it lasted.
                          sigpic

Comment

Season 6
                            Spoiler:
                            Well I've had 4 eps of CM on my sky + box waiting for me to watch and I finally got round to watching it. Well this is the second ep after they kicked A.J. to the kerb. I got through 10 minutes of it, I just don't enjoy it any more now that JJ isn't there. I love Gacia I really do. But they have got her taking over JJ's job? And now they are downdressing her? I just can't watch it any longer

I just don't enjoy it any more It took me to watch the first ep since JJ's departure, and I only got through 10 minutes of the second ep before I had to turn it off. I think this is where I bid farewell to CM. It was good while it lasted.
                            Spoiler:
                            *sarcasm* but if you stop at the second episode, you won't get to meet that great new agent cadet Seaver. She fits right in as a profiler, especially since she hasn't even finished her FBI training yet, and has no real experience in anything. She looks so much JJ though, so you probably won't even notice that she's not; so you can just pretend that they are the same. *sarcasm*

Ok sorry for my little rant lol; Seaver is not so bad as long as she doesn't talk or do anything else. She barely had any lines in tonights episode so I didn't mind her too much. The main reason I'm still watching is to see how things work out with Prentiss, but if she leaves permanently, and Seaver stays(which is pretty much how it looks for right now), I don't think I'll be watching next season. I still love Morgan and Reid(and like Hotch, Garcia, and Rossi), but the lastest casting changes are really turning me off. I really used to love this show and I've gotten used to some of the past changes(I still miss Gideon, and actually stopped watching for a bit after he left, but Rossi grew on me eventually; I didn't care much for Elle to begin with, but ended up liking Prentiss when she came on); but now I'm really not enjoying it much anymore, and really don't look forward to watching it like I used to.
                            sigpic

Comment

Can we get a Castle thread going?

Comment

there already is one
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X