Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    check out the promotional pictures for 'Trial and Error' on MGM's website - but only if you want to see some spoilers
    Thanks for the info *goes to check it out*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I am a Chloe/Eli shipper all the way, but it will be nice to see him moving on, as has been stated he needs to move on.

@SupremeLegate
      Apogee Institute
      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Twenty bucks on them beginning the interaction next week. I have high hopes for this ship, I guess - it might be sweet and Eli could really use a break... You know, until it no doubt all goes to hell, as these things are wont to do. I really just hope that she's not using him or something similar. That'd suck.
        That would suck! I am a Ginn fan and if she used him I would so jump off her band wagon!!
        sigpic

Comment

I really hope that Ginn doesn't end up using him. It would be nice to see some genuine romance and something other than scheming and manipulation on the ship.
          Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 29 October 2010, 08:50 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            I really hope that Ginn doesn't end up using him. It would be to see some genuine romance and something other than scheming and manipulation on the ship.
            I agree
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

me three
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I hope I am wrong, but there's a chance that Young might try to use Eli to get close to Ginn in order to get more information from her. I wouldn't put it past him. If that is how their romance (or whatever) starts or if that happens further down the line is impossible to say.

Oh, and for the record, I am all for an relationship between Ginn and Eli

Ps. Their romance could be a good plot device to tell us more about the history of the LA.

Comment

Originally posted by Furliciousy2k9 View Post
                  I hope I am wrong, but there's a chance that Young might try to use Eli to get close to Ginn in order to get more information from her. I wouldn't put it past him. If that is how their romance (or whatever) starts or if that happens further down the line is impossible to say.
                  I can see Young seeing the Relationship between Eli and Ginn, and trying to use that. But then again, the LA that are left have been nothing but helpful, mostly.

@SupremeLegate
                  Apogee Institute
                  Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

EEKK!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Great Eli and Ginn scenes in Trial and Error!!! I am going to try to get some screenies from it!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                      EEKK!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Great Eli and Ginn scenes in Trial and Error!!! I am going to try to get some screenies from it!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Yep! I'm definetly shipping them now
                      *waits for screencaps*
                      sigpic

Comment

Trial and Error..
                        Spoiler:
                        I was so impressed that Ginn just up and kissed Eli!! Girl Power making the first move!! but Eli does need a girl the would make the first move he is to shy to..EEKK!! I had a smile on my face practically the whole episode they are sooo cute together!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Trial and Error:

D'awwwwwwww...
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                            Trial and Error..
                            Spoiler:
                            I was so impressed that Ginn just up and kissed Eli!! Girl Power making the first move!! but Eli does need a girl the would make the first move he is to shy to..EEKK!! I had a smile on my face practically the whole episode they are sooo cute together!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            I really liked the she kissed him because I don't think Eli would have made the first move. They are such a cute couple!

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            Trial and Error:

D'awwwwwwww...
                            I couldn't have said it better myself
                            sigpic

Comment

I have officially switched from Eli/Chloe to Eli/Ginn.

Spoiler:
                              Though I thought things progressed a little quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
                                I have officially switched from Eli/Chloe to Eli/Ginn.

Spoiler:
                                Though I thought things progressed a little quickly.
                                Stargate writers are not known for their subtlety in these things.

Spoiler:
                                That and the fact she has one or two episodes left in her contract probably influenced it. Our love for this ship will be short-lived.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X