This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
    Is no one here talking about GLITCH or TRAVELERS?
    Glitch didn't show up for me either, but I did find a Travelers season 3 thread in General Sci-fi and Fantasy.

Darren is the one who decides when a TV show gets its own place on the forum, but beyond that we're free to discuss any TV-show we like to talk about -- no restrictions.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      but beyond that we're free to discuss any TV-show we like to talk about -- no restrictions.
      where can we talk about them at?

thanks

Comment

where can we talk about them at?
        If it fits in general sci-fi and fantasy, create a new thread there and if a thread already exists, the mods will probably merge it. Otherwise it should go in general television.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          If it fits in general sci-fi and fantasy, create a new thread there and if a thread already exists, the mods will probably merge it. Otherwise it should go in general television.
          found it! thanks

Comment

found it! thanks
            Happy to help.

Comment

If I have ideas to contribute to build an operational stargate, which group is for me?

Comment

Originally posted by StargateLover91 View Post
                If I have ideas to contribute to build an operational stargate, which group is for me?
                Do you mean like a lifesize prop?

As far as I know there are no current threads discussing such a feat. There are two groups in existence who have built, and are building a lifesize stargate: BCD prop crew in Belgium (I'm a member) and the Children of MacGuyver (from France).

Comment

first off--no, i do not consider star wars sci fi

that out of the way, i am a fan of it, all of it. the movies, the tv shows, a few of the newer books....

i took a look and just wondering, is star wars a forbidden topic here or i am just not looking in the right area?

interested in other's thoughts on ep 9

thanks

Comment

Try "Curret Shows - Starwars"

specifically https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...e-of-Skywalker.

Hope this helps
                    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

How can it be "not sci-fi"?

Spaceships? Yes.
                      Aliens and other planets? Yup.
                      Energy weapons? Yeah, plenty of those.

It's sci-fi enough for me.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

first off--no, i do not consider star wars sci fi
                        It's a space opera.

It's science fiction.... so yeah, scifi.

Anyhow... here you go -- Star Wars @ Gateworld

interested in other's thoughts on ep 9
                        Very much looking forward to spending a couple days at the cinema plexes and entertain the people with our replica sets, props and costumes.

And oh yeah, we build a speeder from the new film with plans provided to us by Disney/LucasFilm which got us a shower of praise at Star Wars: Celebrations last weekend. If you, by any chance, watched any of the live streams and saw those orange crate seats -- we build them, and we're not getting them back because they loved them too much so they took them with. Now we have to build a new set.

Comment

I know a few folk here are keep photographers, but we don't seem to have a photography thread?

General stuff, landscapes, pets, family (within reason), conventions and so on.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            I know a few folk here are keep photographers, but we don't seem to have a photography thread?

General stuff, landscapes, pets, family (within reason), conventions and so on.
                            You can always start one, but I think the issue is mostly where to upload them since photobucket went paid accounts only.

Comment

Well there's Imgbox, Imgur and NickPic to name a few.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I've had no problems with the forum's own image upload function.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X