This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Started a thread for non sci-fi/fantasy books, "Wha non sci-fi/fantasy book are you reading?" but I just noticed I left out a "T" in the title.

How do I correct this?
    I'd say report the post and let the mods know, but Bagpuss said that the report feature was acting up so you should just PM her to problem and she'll fix it for you.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Will do. Thanks.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

For a future reference, you have an hour to edit a title after you create a thread. After that you have let the mods.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Duly noted. Thanks again.

I sent a nice polite PM to Bagpuss about it, but she seems to be offline at the moment. No matter, I'm not in a hurry.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

All done re the thread.Sorry to take so long to reply in here.

To clear up a bit of confusion,members get 5 minutes grace from vbb to alter their thread titles.No worries though,just pm a mod if need be.We won't mind,lol!
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yup, all sorted. Thanks very much Bagpuss.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                All done re the thread.Sorry to take so long to reply in here.

To clear up a bit of confusion,members get 5 minutes grace from vbb to alter their thread titles.No worries though,just pm a mod if need be.We won't mind,lol!
                Thanks for the info. It isn’t the title I needed to edit but the content of the post. I hate when I catch typos or misspelled words after I’ve posted something even though I THOUGHT I’d checked it.

Comment

Heads up...Ublock ad blocker has stopped working. I switched to Adblocker Ultimate. Under Ublock ad blocker, my GateWorld screen was covered with ads. I use Microsoft Edge browser.

Comment

How are the GW vs fan scores tabulated for the different episodes? Is there a place to vote?
                    sigpic
                    signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
                      How are the GW vs fan scores tabulated for the different episodes? Is there a place to vote?
                      Are you looking for the individual episode polls? Cause you can find them with each episode on the general episode pages -- for example for SG-1: Seasons. Just click a season, then an episode and there will be a poll on the right side you can vote in.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Are you looking for the individual episode polls? Cause you can find them with each episode on the general episode pages -- for example for SG-1: Seasons. Just click a season, then an episode and there will be a poll on the right side you can vote in.
                        Ah cool, I missed that - so do those votes go into the fan score or the GW star system?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
                          Ah cool, I missed that - so do those votes go into the fan score or the GW star system?
                          GW system -- I think.... probably shouldn't quote me on that though... not sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            GW system -- I think.... probably shouldn't quote me on that though... not sure...
                            Thanks - I'll hit up the mod thread
                            sigpic

Comment

Microsoft has gone all squirrely. A few days ago, the facebook, twitter, and skype icons were added on the right hand side of the Bing page on the desktop. I have switched to DuckDuckGo for search engine.

Comment

I did a search here for two of my favorite NETFLIX, low vis (?) sci fi shows and they did not come up
                                first I looked in the 'current tv' forum and nothing there either

Is no one here talking about GLITCH or TRAVELERS?

I could barely talk about TRAVELERS at the other "gate" site I frequented for 10 yrs because of the "Brad Wright derangement syndrome" (no one there can get over the SG issues concerning him, therefore anything he is involved with since MUST BE garbage) that exists there.

I am just looking in the wrong places or using the search wrong?

A Probie mind wants to know

thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X