Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Here are some more pics of our Angel
    some of those faces she is making are so cute.. lmao!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      some of those faces she is making are so cute.. lmao!!
      I love the faces Amanda makes...lol!!
      She's such a cutie
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

and she makes the best faces hen no one is looking and causes her cast mates to laugh... lol!!
        sigpic

Comment

and she makes the best faces hen no one is looking and causes her cast mates to laugh... lol!!
          ...lol!! Amanda is so awsome!!
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

she is the best!!
            Last edited by AresLover452; 21 August 2010, 10:55 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

she is he best!!
              Our Angel!!

Angel=Amanda
              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see what new levels she will take Magnus too in S3
                sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see what new levels she will take Magnus too in S3
                  Me too. I have many ideas about her in season 3. I would like to send my ideas to them Maybe they would choose one or more of them Hehe.
                  And it would be great to see the story about her on Titanic
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Me too. I have many ideas about her in season 3. I would like to send my ideas to them Maybe they would choose one or more of them Hehe.
                    That would be kewl.

Or see her when she was in one of the other Sanctuaries setting them up.
                    sigpic

Comment

That would be kewl.

Or see her when she was in one of the other Sanctuaries setting them up.
                      Yop, all around the world The beginning of Sanctuary network .. wow .. It would be amazing
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I'd like to see the first time Magnus steps foot in America.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          That would rock so much!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            That would rock so much!!
                            I would love to the some more about her in the titanic
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah that would be totally awesome I want to see more from her past ...
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

Same!! i would love to see why she left london if she was on her own on the Titanic or if she traveld with someone and to see the abnormals of that time and if any of the Titanic crew or passengers were abnormals
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X