• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Because she have never look bad ...
    Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Thanks for the link Tina Amanda looks amazing she's glowing
    I agree. Amanda has a magic in herself. I don't know how does she do it, but she always looks so adorable, amazing and happy. I want her to be my teddybear. I would never be sad ...
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Sorry if this has been posted here before but go to Which science fiction actress do you like best? and vote for Amanda! She currently has 73 percent of the vote and right so.
      I voted 2
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        I agree. Amanda has a magic in herself. I don't know how does she do it, but she always looks so adorable, amazing and happy. I want her to be my teddybear. I would never be sad ...
        Couldn't say it better She always looks so happy ... like "I have no problems I'm smiling 24/7"
        She would be so adorable teddybear
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Couldn't say it better She always looks so happy ... like "I have no problems I'm smiling 24/7"
          She would be so adorable teddybear
          I'am so with you's
          Amanda is an angel teddy bearshe's always glowing
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I'am so with you's
            Amanda is an angel teddy bearshe's always glowing
            Yea she is always glowing I so want to be like her ... I want to smile all the time ...
            Angel teddybear ... I would take her with me everywhere
            sigpic

Comment

We should start thinking about Amanda's Anthem and make her an altar and worship her
              I would be her fan number one

Comment

We should start thinking about Amanda's Anthem and make her an altar and worship her
                I would be her fan number one
                We should Sam that would be so cool
                sigpic

Comment

We should Sam that would be so cool
                  Hehe. I can imagine that. Every morning, when I wake up, I go to the altar and I worship her. I would do anything for her

Comment

Hehe. I can imagine that. Every morning, when I wake up, I go to the altar and I worship her. I would do anything for her
                    hehe ... You are totall fan girl ... but I can't argue I'm too
                    sigpic

Comment

I am her fan for 10 years So .. it had an effect on me I am proud to be her fan

Comment

I'm proud to be her fan too ... I thnik I started to watch SG when I was like 8 ... so I'm her fan 8 eight years now
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm proud to be her fan too ... I think I started to watch SG when I was like 8 ... so I'm her fan 8 eight years now
                          Being an Amanda fan is one of the very few things I am proud of in this world. I've been following Amanda for a few years now, and my fandom for her grows more every year. I don't worship her, but I do consider her to be my role-model and hero.

Hope that doesn't sound cheesy.

Comment

Welcome in the club. It is ok.
                            I am proud to be Amanda's fan too It is the best thing that could ever happen to me

Comment

Welcome in the club. It is ok.
                              I am proud to be Amanda's fan too It is the best thing that could ever happen to me
                              Me too. I know I'll never meet her (don't deserve to) but I get joy in knowing her knowing many fans get the chance to.

You ever met her?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X