No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expecially love her in Pavor Nocturnus, Veritas and Requiem. Awh, I am so jealous of Robin ( Will ) ... hehe .. I would like to take his place in Requiem.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      She coloured her hair just because of her role in SGU. And then she re - colour it back. I think that her hair have to suffer so much .. :-(
      I have done that too and I know it kills your hair to make dark hair blonde. But omg just for one episode? And then right away dark again? That's why I asked what whas her real colour right now, because I just couldn't believe she would kill her hair like that. And it's not looking dead at all. That is really weird. Maybe there is some Ancient technology involved...

Comment

Originally posted by Eestlanna View Post
        I have done that too and I know it kills your hair to make dark hair blonde. But omg just for one episode? And then right away dark again? That's why I asked what whas her real colour right now, because I just couldn't believe she would kill her hair like that. And it's not looking dead at all. That is really weird. Maybe there is some Ancient technology involved...
        I have often wondered how is it possible that her hair don´t look like "dead". her hair look great. I think that she has special hair.. omg, I think that she has everything special . LOL

Comment

I think that she has everything special . LOL
          Yes, she is a genuine role model.

Comment

It is funny, how we always end up with the fack that Amanda is the best actress and that she has everything special and so on.
            We will have to assign her to be the real Goddess .. The Holy One.

Comment

It is funny, how we always end up with the fack that Amanda is the best actress and that she has everything special and so on.
              I thnik we already did that
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                I thnik we already did that
                I think so, every fan of Amanda has the same opinion about her. And she deserves this station. Can you imagine Amanda like the somebody with a halo and with angelic wings ?

Comment

I think so, every fan of Amanda has the same opinion about her. And she deserves this station. Can you imagine Amanda like the somebody with a halo and with angelic wings ?
                  Already imagine that ...
                  sigpic

Comment

Already imagine that ...
                    I though so. But I really did it too.

Comment

Her hair is naturally blonde, though I think i she has "helped" the shade. LOL on the Ancient tech. She must just eat well and have great hair products.

Comment

She is and will always be my hero and role-model.

Already imagine that ...
                        Let me help you.

Comment

Oh yes That's it
                          sigpic

Comment

Hehe, Rocky. Thanks for helping me. :-) It really helped me.

Comment

Those are great looking!
                              sigpic

Comment

SO people, people. ( Martina has to laugh now )
                                I sent my question to Amanda on Twitter. I hope she will answer me. If she won't, I will send another one next Tuesday.
                                Aw, I am so excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X