Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimberlyrose View Post
    They probably have him down as "retired."
    The retired still get paid, that's what makes America so great.
    sigpic

Comment

the tokra tunnels are pretty cool.

how come the tokra symbiote doesn't look as freaky as the normal goauld?

so the tokra will only ally with people who are willing to provide hosts? somehow, this doesn't make me like them more.

Comment

Originally posted by L E E View Post
        the tokra tunnels are pretty cool.

how come the tokra symbiote doesn't look as freaky as the normal goauld?

so the tokra will only ally with people who are willing to provide hosts? somehow, this doesn't make me like them more.
        The Tok'ra symbiotes look exactly like the Goa'uld symbiotes you must be mistaken. If you watched the episode than you would have seen that the Tok'ra did ally with us and in future episodes provide key support.
        sigpic

Comment

I liked the second part more then the first part actually.

Interesting way how Sel'mac entered Jacob, I like how their tunnels destroyed as well very cool.

Hehe that box that Daniel gave the Tok'ra is like the calling card for earth.

Stargate SG-1 Re-Watch: Season 1, 2, 3

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post

When did Sam say Holly Hannah?

Season 1 - Cold Lazarus
            When the crystal thing starts glowing and talking to her in the lab.

Comment

kk good ideas

sigpic
              Sig made by squirrely1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
              *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Good Ep, Sam's family must have a thing for "Holy Hannah"
                Selmak's Awsomeee
                I also like what Sam said to Jacob
                "Thats good dad now you can sit around all day cracking urself up"
                haha that'd be awsome xD, Just laugh at out no where for no reason xD

Comment

Anyone notice that when Sam sends the signal for the iris to open, she doesnt even hit all the buttons on the transmitter? She just randomly attacks it with her finger XD

Comment

yea i noticed that to. i liked this episode because of the family thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

how come we never see that woman in the purple dress again? she was suited to being a tok'ra imo, great episode

Comment

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
                        how come we never see that woman in the purple dress again? she was suited to being a tok'ra imo, great episode
                        She's mentioned once in "Seth", but surely "the most hunted Goa'uld of all time" would be the leader of the Tok'ra and not the guy in "Divide and Conquer".
                        sigpic
                        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                          She's mentioned once in "Seth", but surely "the most hunted Goa'uld of all time" would be the leader of the Tok'ra and not the guy in "Divide and Conquer".
                          yeah, unless she is the most hunted because she has caused the most problems by being on the most missions or something. but still it does make sense that the most hunted would be the most hunted because she is the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                            It probably came down to actor availability when they were shooting Divide and Conquer, which is a shame because I really liked the actress who played Garshaw.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                              It probably came down to actor availability when they were shooting Divide and Conquer, which is a shame because I really liked the actress who played Garshaw.

Every time I see her I think of her as a Visitor leader from V. Oy. Those were the days of bad FX. Ans stories. Talking about killing a premise.

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

i liked the Tok'ra being hunted and i like that this episode showed that there is a difference between the race that wants to be god and the tok'ra who ask to be planted in people i also liked sam and her fathers relationship in this episode and the one that goes with it because we see that relationship change. i also like sams
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X