• Show
Clear All

I love that fountain one

Comment

sigpic
      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

SQUEEEE! White pants!

Found some piccies... only gonna save the larger ones, and the ones of good quality, which means not very many screen caps, unless one of you guys wants to cap season one of DA Didn't like the changed "styles" of season two much.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          uh... can't see the image... you can't hotlink from other sites. You have a Photobucket account? If not, it's free and very easy to set up.
          Damn! Guess I'll have to start saving MW pix too *gets another pb folder ready*

Woops. Ok, I uploaded them on Photobucket, I hope you can see them now....

And you don't have a Michael M. folder? Well, I do;-P
          sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
          Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Got a higher res version of this one, if you want it. That one /\ looks like a scan

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
              Woops. Ok, I uploaded them on Photobucket, I hope you can see them now....

And you don't have a Michael M. folder? Well, I do;-P
              Yeah, I saw that you already changed it. Thanks!
              I have a MW folder now

Comment

I have a MW folder now
                *lol*

next Logan picture:
                Last edited by BeckettRulez; 19 June 2007, 10:35 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome Pics!!!!

Michael is SO VERY THUNKABLE.
                  I can't believe I almost passed up on this show because it was a spin of from JAG.

Thanks Firefly for another great thread.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I actually liked JAG, even if it was completely unbelievable. I have a thing for pilots
                    Welcome to the thread btw

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                    Thanks Firefly for another great thread.
                    Aw, thanks You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post

*snurching* *resizing* I'm not gettin' in trouble for oversized pix in this thread!

Logan was so freakin' yummy... loved the scruff.

Don't know how much of NCIS I can stand... yet antother show that killed off Jessica Steen!
                      BEST season ending episode ever though... year two, I think... the rooftop sniper... didn't see that coming at ALL!

Comment

*snurching* *resizing* I'm not gettin' in trouble for oversized pix in this thread!

Don't know how much of NCIS I can stand... yet antother show that killed off Jessica Steen!
                        BEST season ending episode ever though... year two, I think... the rooftop sniper... didn't see that coming at ALL!
                        Jessica has a bad habit of doing that doesn't she. Maybe she is just not interested in having a regular or recurring role on a popular TV show.

The Season Two ender was just shocking. Loved how they dealt with it in Season three. Have you all seen the end of season 4? It wasn't want I was expecting. It should make for quite the intriquing Season 5.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

The end of season 4 was really something else and now I REALLY want to know what happens. But we have to wait for a very long time to get an answer to our questions.
                          I wonder how Tony finds out who the father of his girlfriend is... Oh dear..
                          sigpic

Comment

I have to admit, I didn't want to like Logan to start with because I loved Tony so much, but Michael plays them both so well I can't help but love them both

Unfortunately, I hadn't caught up to NCIS by the time they aired the season 2 finale and accidentally saw that exact scene during a channel hop
                            The season 4 ending wasn't as action-packed as normal but I really enjoyed it.
                            My favourite NCIS scene is the one with the sexual harrassment seminar at the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                              Jessica has a bad habit of doing that doesn't she. Maybe she is just not interested in having a regular or recurring role on a popular TV show.

The Season Two ender was just shocking. Loved how they dealt with it in Season three. Have you all seen the end of season 4? It wasn't want I was expecting. It should make for quite the intriquing Season 5.
                              Well, I heard JS's reason why she was unable to continue as Dr. Weir (her decision) but I have no idea why she was okay with the NCIS "end" It was very fitting that her death had such an impact on Tony though, and I saw what he did at the end of the ep, but I didn't see anything after that. I did manage to see the Halloween ep! Guess I'll just have to convince my friend to buy ALL the NCIS seasons so I can borrow 'em.

As for MW in each role, I was excited that he had a show after DA, and fell in love with his portrayal of Tony the instant I saw it. He's such a completely different person than Logan, so no problem buying into it. He rocks... and I was glad to see him become so successful after his breakup with JA

Comment

Hehe, that reminds me of the line in the ep I watched the other night.
                                Someone important had asked him to something and he said something like "I'd have a better chance of hooking up with Jessica Alba"

Comment

Working...
                                X