No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time in a thunk/appreciation thread...

Spoiler:

...and probably the last.

Comment

Perhaps we should start a whump thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post

Spoiler:

That's why it's both thunk and appreciation - I realise not everyone thinks he's attractive

And... yeah... 28 Weeks Later is one RC film I won't be watching! LOL! I'm not a fan of horror

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Perhaps we should start a whump thread.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not big on horror either, but I really enjoyed 28 days later, so I should really give 28 weeks later a shot. I probably will now!

As for the person who mentioned conventions - WOW! Now that would be, WOW!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
            I'm not big on horror either, but I really enjoyed 28 days later, so I should really give 28 weeks later a shot. I probably will now!

As for the person who mentioned conventions - WOW! Now that would be, WOW!

*whispers*...a little birdie told me that an email request to Adam and Gary of Creation re: Vancouver 2009 has already been sent!....

We can but hope.....

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
              I prefered 28 weeks later to the first one, and not because of the reason you might think!
              Having said that, he was looking rather fine before all the blood and gore kicked in.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I'm another who thought, Robert Carlyle? Not THE Robert Carlyle? Robert "Hamish McBeth/Full Monty" Carlyle???

I am absolutely stunned that an actor of his calibre has been signed on for SGU.

So anyway, I come bearing gifts

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/...70019c6c_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3247/...30e4aa1b_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/...868eb42976.jpg

I thought exactly the same and..... nice pics

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post

Spoiler:

That's really horrible.... .
                sigpic

Comment

Its going to be really weird as i watched him in hamish mcbeth when i was growing up, when he looked like this

which is so adorable!

Comment

I don't think he's a hunk but I love his acting , can I stay? My favourite role of his has to be in The Full Monty, I thought he was the most attractive stripper out of the cast, love the humour in that movie. 'theres nout as queer as folk' lol

I am stunned and delighted he's in the Stargate universe Yee!

Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUIVx-KQt4 Talking of the full monty, heres rc finest moment (beware its the full monty!!! not pg)

Comment

Originally posted by TalkyMcSaysalot View Post
                        I don't think he's a hunk but I love his acting , can I stay? My favourite role of his has to be in The Full Monty, I thought he was the most attractive stripper out of the cast, love the humour in that movie. 'theres nout as queer as folk' lol

I am stunned and delighted he's in the Stargate universe Yee!
                        LOL! Of course! Welcome to the thread Everything about that movie is just magic Hmmm... might have to watch it again

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUIVx-KQt4 Talking of the full monty, heres rc finest moment (beware its the full monty!!! not pg)
                        Ok, definitely need to watch it again! And Hamish... And... maybe an RC marathon leading up to SGU
                        sigpic

Comment

im already looking for hamish mcbeth, then i think im going to have a rc marathon yay imjust so happy hes going to be in it, and its made me excited for universe!

Comment

When I first saw is name as being in SGU, I looked him up in IMDb. I saw in Eragon as Duzra. He was good in that.

Sorry I hadn't seen him in any others.

Comment

If you havent seen the full monty then you've missed this

Comment

I sooo happy RC is going to be in SGU. He's such a versatile actor.

We still get reruns of Hamish MacBeth here is Australia every week, and I never get tired of watching them.

Seeing as one of the purposes of this thread is to thunk
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X