Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    S2: E9 Dichotic
    S2: E10 Skinwalker
    S2: E11 Visage
    S2: E12 Insurgence
    S2: E13 Suspect
    S2: E14 Rush

Season 2 is progressing nicely. I would have more episodes under the belt if my child knew how to behave. LOL. I guess it is the joy of having a pre-teen.

Alex seemed to like episode 14 the most. I like the scene where the Camero jumped across a ravine. He is all about cars...so he loved the Pete and Chloe jump scene. LOL.

I didn't realize all of the issues Clark had getting with Lana. I remember them being more of a thing. I guess my memory is faulty.
    I believe they call that Parent Syndrome
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I believe they call that Parent Syndrome
      Yeah...and as well as saying, "Shhhh" every three minutes because Alex starts talking or playing with the dog loudly.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        What was he ganna do? Quit on the last day?
        It wasn't even him in the suit in the finale.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Well, season 2 re-watch is in the books...and season 3 had started.

We've got the first 8 episodes of season 3 under the belt.

Ya know...I didn't realize how faulty my memory was in regard to Clark and Lana. I surely thought they were in a realtionship longer than what has shown in the current re-watch. I also didn't remember that Lex was sent to an Bell Reve. I was honestly surprised to see Lionel with tears in his eyes when he saw Lex in the straitjacket.

I'm trying to remember is the reason why Jonathan dies because of the deal he made with Jor-El in episode 2 of season 3?
          sigpic

Comment

Well, season 2 re-watch is in the books...and season 3 had started.

We've got the first 8 episodes of season 3 under the belt.

Ya know...I didn't realize how faulty my memory was in regard to Clark and Lana. I surely thought they were in a realtionship longer than what has shown in the current re-watch. I also didn't remember that Lex was sent to an Bell Reve. I was honestly surprised to see Lionel with tears in his eyes when he saw Lex in the straitjacket.

I'm trying to remember is the reason why Jonathan dies because of the deal he made with Jor-El in episode 2 of season 3?
            Yes, guilt trip incoming!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Yes, guilt trip incoming!!
              I thought that was the reason why. I honestly don't remember how Jonathan dies. I only remember the funeral scene. And don't spoil it for me!
              sigpic

Comment

We're up to mid-season 3. The episode Hereafter ended with Jonathan having what looks heart-attack. And wow...Ian Somerhalder...I had no idea that he was in Smallville. He looks so freakin' young compared to how he looked in the Vampire Diaries. Of course we've also seen Paul Wesley from Vampire Diaries...and he looked about the same. I also noticed Jesse Metcalf, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and Shawn Ashmore. I know the Aaron Ashmore is in the series later as Jimmy Olsen.

I think Alex will enjoy the next episode as it has to do with racing.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought that was the reason why. I honestly don't remember how Jonathan dies. I only remember the funeral scene. And don't spoil it for me!
                  No spoilers, I`m just answering the questions you ask!!
                  Besides, I have not watched SV in a few years, so I`m not always 100% accurate
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    No spoilers, I`m just answering the questions you ask!!
                    Besides, I have not watched SV in a few years, so I`m not always 100% accurate
                    Yeah...the rewatch has been enjoyable since I've not seen it in a while. I remember the basic premise of each episode, but there are minor details that I didn't remember happening. Alex will ask me why this or that is happening, and I'll just tell him to watch the show and find out. In all honesty...I tell him that because I don't fully remember myself.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a few more episodes left in season 3. I'm surprised that I totally forgot about the drug Lionel had made out of Clark's blood that reanimates necrotic tissue. Alex still is enjoying the series. We're still in the episodes that aired before his birth.
                      sigpic

Comment

We're into season 4. The re-watch is slowing down now that Christmas break is over and the regular shows we used to watch are back in full force.

We had some pitiful snow last night...I was hoping for more of a winter event so that I could've stayed home with Alex on a snow day...watching Smallville.
                        sigpic

Comment

With Alex's birthday this past weekend...the last week being busy...our re-watch was on hold. I hope to resume it soon. Alex was asking to watch some episodes this weekend, but we had family in town for his birthday.
                          sigpic

Comment

Where are your priorities man? A TV show is more important than grandparents even if they do sneak donuts to this Alex kid
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Where are your priorities man? A TV show is more important than grandparents even if they do sneak donuts to this Alex kid
                              Grandparents came with chocolate cake and birthday presents!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well...we finally finished season 4 and we've moved on to season 5.

Wow...I still don't remember Clark and Lana being so distant. I mean they were friends...but I (somehow) remember them being more of a thing than they actually are in the series.

I also thought I remembered Jonathan dying during the fourth season. I guess I've had a few brain farts along the way. LOL.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X