Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    oh i'm pretty sure they've meet before with all the missions, I seriously doubt Beckett was the only one taking care of everyone. I mean their first onscreen scene, you know the first that we will see them interact. You know that'll be the scene that makes or breaks the ship...since that's really what I base my ships on....

Oh cool...I've still got some of her pics that I saved when the thread was first started, maybe i'll try a sig....

That really will make or break for me too. If there's no chemistry, then I won't be interested. Can't wait to see what you come up with WA!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      Suz pulled out the power sig!! Woohoo!!!
      You jumped right on that I see!

Spoiler:
      Oh so true, FS and infirmary, they'd have to get to know one another.

Only personal is left, and Lorne isn't one of them. So now that might leave Zelenka and Rodney, Zelenka at the end right? I just remember McKay. If Zelenka is not there, maybe it's just Ronon---I love it, I love it, I love it!!

And with them being lost in space for a period of time, maybe they got to personally know one another!! Oh my gosh...maybe we've just been given our clue into who is paired through FS, those writers are good! They're really good.
      Sweet!!! I love the way you think VB. That sounds just like the kind of story line I love. Ronon alone with a sexy female! I'm bad I know!!!

Comment

Just a trivia thing. Some probably already knew, but I just found out. Jewel Staite aka. Dr. Keller was also in an ep in Season 2, Instinct. She played Ellia.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Just a trivia thing. Some probably already knew, but I just found out. Jewel Staite aka. Dr. Keller was also in an ep in Season 2, Instinct. She played Ellia.
          Yup, I knew that too. And VB claims that she and Ronon had great chemistry then, but I wasn't paying attention. I'll have to go back and look. I think I like her much better as Dr. Keller!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
            Yup, I knew that too. And VB claims that she and Ronon had great chemistry then, but I wasn't paying attention. I'll have to go back and look. I think I like her much better as Dr. Keller!
            VB must have saw that love-hate thing between them. Ronon LOVED to hate her. LOL Yea, I like her better as Keller too. I'd be nice to get some nice caps of her. I wanted to do a sig, but it wasn't Stargatish so I didn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              VB must have saw that love-hate thing between them. Ronon LOVED to hate her. LOL Yea, I like her better as Keller too. I'd be nice to get some nice caps of her. I wanted to do a sig, but it wasn't Stargatish so I didn't do it.
              Really all you have to do to make it Stargate-ish is to add the gate or Atlantis somewhere. That's what I did.

Comment

Suz pulled out the power sig!! Woohoo!!!

Too true, ooh McKay buffet, you like messing with my head. You're not the only one, this is so cool. Imagine if it comes true. I'll be popping off the walls.
                Spoiler:
                Oh so true, FS and infirmary, they'd have to get to know one another.

Only personal is left, and Lorne isn't one of them. So now that might leave Zelenka and Rodney, Zelenka at the end right? I just remember McKay. If Zelenka is not there, maybe it's just Ronon---I love it, I love it, I love it!!

And with them being lost in space for a period of time, maybe they got to personally know one another!! Oh my gosh...maybe we've just been given our clue into who is paired through FS, those writers are good! They're really good.
                rofl...i'll remember to get a scrapper to get you off the wall...

omg...here we go with the theories...*steps back*...

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                That really will make or break for me too. If there's no chemistry, then I won't be interested. Can't wait to see what you come up with WA!
                yeah...it's an all or nothing type of thing for me...I can see them getting along with her being a doctor and all, since i really think Ronon needs someone who is compassionate....

and my ronon/jen siggy...using suz's idea to just put in the gate to make it stargatish...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

yeah...it's an all or nothing type of thing for me...I can see them getting along with her being a doctor and all, since i really think Ronon needs someone who is compassionate....

and my ronon/jen siggy...using suz's idea to just put in the gate to make it stargatish...

Beautiful sig WB. nice job.

Comment

Very nice job WA. It inspired me to do more with these two. Maybe I can get a few caps from FS and the clip that aired. We'll see how the day goes!

Comment

Witchy and Suz can you guys make me some avies. I want a R/K avie.
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Witchy and Suz can you guys make me some avies. I want a R/K avie.
                        I shall see what I can do! I've been meaning to do some more art for these two and even some fic, but as usual what I WANT to do and what I GET to do are two very different things! But I'll try to do the icons for ya.

As for our duo, I'm hoping that as the summer goes on JM will spill some more beans on what's in store for them- or who knows maybe Jason or Jewel will let it slip!

Comment

Okay, so a couple of days ago someone - who was obviously reading this thread- asked JM about Ronon and Keller being an item in S4. He gave a very typical JM reponse in that it was vague and slightly sarcastic, BUT he didn't outright deny it, which gives me GREAT hope that we are on the right track here! Whooot!!!!!

Comment

I couldn't think of what text to write on them so I left them blank and here's a couple of one just for Ronon. I'm still trying and editting around people sucks for me, but one day I'll get better.

<mod snip>

Last edited by Skydiver; 14 July 2007, 05:06 PM.

Comment

^^ Wow, you did a great job scifan. Now who knew that my intuition on the vibe from Instinct would be a possibility. ~sigh~ Suz you need to listen to me more!!

I love the manips you did, I'm actually really impressed, and when it comes to manips, I'm the hardest to fall. They look very sexy together, the Ronon sigs are wicked too. You should see the sig Suz did for Ronon. Oh My Lordy, Ronon was teh sexy, and I can tell you I don't even find Ronon attractive, so for her to make me do a double take is always shocking.

Now Suz, I know. He didn't deny it, tons to hope for I say. AS for those reading the thread, they also seem to think you have some inside info...well I guess "psychic" probably won't work. In any event, I hope it comes to pass if only because Ronon needs a lady and she's around and the women need some male interaction---Keller especially. Just to relax her with the sudden stress of being head of the medical department. I do think
                              Spoiler:
                              Adrift might give some room for growth. I got my fingers, toes and eyes-crossed on that one.
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Thanks VB.

Comment

Working...
                                X