Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that redeemed that part of JF's commentary was the new snippet of the R/K scene in tomorrow's eppy.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Countdown to Quarantine
      !!!!TODAY!!!!

McKay: Oh, not arrows!
      Ronon: We need to move! Come on!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
        Ok, so I'll do deep detail on the R/k scenes and just give a brief overview of the other scenes....sound good?
        Oh Doodley, that's gonna be so awesome! I just hope I'll be able to make it. I'm still sick as a dog (no pun intended!). This flu bug is a nasty piece of work, whenever you think you're getting better it throws something else at you. I need all the rest I can get, and dragging myself out of bed at 4 a.m. may not be the smartest thing to do... but we'll see. How can I miss this, especially after that cute scene from the JF interview with Jennifer putting her head on Ronon's shoulder - SQUEEEEEEEEE! Thanks a bunch for that link, prion!

sigpic

Comment

I will be recapping Quarantine live in this thread tomorrow, beginning 7pm pacific time.

Question: Should I recap the R/k scenes only, or recap the whole eppy?

If I recap the R/k scenes only, I will be able to provide greater detail.

If I am recapping the whole show, you'll get less detail but a greater overall view of the show.

Your choice.

Defienetly R/K and maybe a little J/T?

QUARANTINE IS TODAY!!!!!!
          --Kate

Comment

My sig of the day!

I'm sorry that these are the same pics over and over again, but after the ep airs, I'll have waaaay more caps to work with!

TODAY IS THE DAY, PEOPLE!
            QUARANTINE!
            --Kate

Comment

We're down to twelve hours!! I'm bouncing in my seat even now!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It's really going to be mental around here this weekend! Every single frame of R/K capped!

Even ones with crazy eye blinks!!!

Lucky me, I've got a double whammy tonight Friday Night Lights AND SGA!!!!!! New!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
                  It's really going to be mental around here this weekend! Every single frame of R/K capped!

Even ones with crazy eye blinks!!!

Lucky me, I've got a double whammy tonight Friday Night Lights AND SGA!!!!!! New!!!!
                  That's gonna be funny. The awkward mouth movements capped for everyone to see.

OT -
                  Spoiler:
                  Oooh YEAH! I love Friday Night Lights! Not more than SGA, but it is a pretty good show.

sigpic
                  Sig by me!
                  My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Oh Doodley, that's gonna be so awesome! I just hope I'll be able to make it. I'm still sick as a dog (no pun intended!). This flu bug is a nasty piece of work, whenever you think you're getting better it throws something else at you. I need all the rest I can get, and dragging myself out of bed at 4 a.m. may not be the smartest thing to do... but we'll see. How can I miss this, especially after that cute scene from the JF interview with Jennifer putting her head on Ronon's shoulder - SQUEEEEEEEEE! Thanks a bunch for that link, prion!
                    You should stay in bed! Recaps will be waiting for you when you wake up :-)
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

For sure, stay in bed. squees can be had at any time. Besides, with the second showing, we might be able to summarize all the other parts too. I'll do my best to help.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

You should stay in bed! Recaps will be waiting for you when you wake up :-)
                        Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        For sure, stay in bed. squees can be had at any time. Besides, with the second showing, we might be able to summarize all the other parts too. I'll do my best to help.
                        Aaaw, thanks you guys (huggles). I know that I will not be able to control myself until iTunes finally deigns to post the episode. They've gotten better than they were last season, but it still takes over 24 hours to get them up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          I really like your Sig
                          Thanks, Donna! The ones from 'MyBannerMaker' are mine, the others are snurched, and Salamas taught me how to make the rotating sig. That is - I hope it is rotating? For some strange reason these kinds of sigs stay the same on my screen, but the guys at the thunk thread said they can see this one changing...

sigpic

Comment

Quarentine is tonigh *squee*

Can't wait until I can watch it!

Comment

I know I still owe you the story of Ronon and Melena, so check out the first chapter at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/8839.html. It was kinda hard to concentrate on that pairing with Quarantine airing tonight

It won't be a continuous story, just a series of milestone events for their relationship. Got the next two mapped out in my head, so they should come to my LJ soon.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

I cant wait for you Guys to Recap it as i live in the Uk and dont see it straight away
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X