Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
    It will be interesting to see how the Chloe/Eli ship fairs after "Divided."
    But knowing the both of them I think they will begin to mend their problems.

Comment

I mostly think Eli/Chloe would just be the cutest thing since Oz/Willow.

Also, there is precedent: on Stargate, the geek usually gets the girl.

Daniel got Sha're in the original movie, and Vala at the end of SG-1.

McKay got Keller on SGA (though I thought she had better chemistry with Ronon).

The pattern is clear. If you are a main character, male, and a geek, you WILL get the girl.

Comment

Yeah I think it is set up that Eli will get the girl....cuz they put Scott/Chloe together too soon and it just seems almost forced. AND I love it that truly with Scott/Chloe it is more of a physical relationship but with Eli/Chloe it is one of intimate comraderie and emotional connectedness. I just think she gets so much more from Eli emotionally and feels so much more comforted by him than she could ever get from Scott. SO while she may not be physically attracted to Eli...and more so attracted to Scott in that way I think that Eli wins out hands down cuz he can do more to support her emotionally and i think in time that will lead her to be attracted to him more physically. At least that is my hope
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

The way I see it, her relationship with Scott is one of comfort-seeking. It's mutual - they can take comfort in each other. But they don't love each other. They may or may not realize it. I thought that they could be set up for a fairly amicable breakup - though Scott dumping Chloe because she sided with Rush could do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
            The way I see it, her relationship with Scott is one of comfort-seeking. It's mutual - they can take comfort in each other. But they don't love each other. They may or may not realize it. I thought that they could be set up for a fairly amicable breakup - though Scott dumping Chloe because she sided with Rush could do the same.
            I don't know that it is purely like a frak buddy situation tho....cuz that is what Scott had with Lt. James and I just think it is deeper than that with Chloe. I think he does love her or he thinks he does. I think it is Chloe who feels more emotionally connected to Eli and maybe is using Scott as more of a physical comfort thing. I definitely think that Scott cares for her more than she cares for him....IMO. Well this
            Spoiler:
            split with the mutiny will surely cause a rift IMO and I think that may be the straw that finally breaks it and I can see Chloe more drawn to Eli after this.

Comment

The problem is that their relationship hasn't gotten much attention. We don't really know how they feel about each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
                The problem is that their relationship hasn't gotten much attention. We don't really know how they feel about each other.
                well I think It's gotten pretty much....and really at first I think Scott and Chloe were more emotionally connected and then it went into this physical thing.....and then I think Chloe sort of shut herself off from him....and she has always gone to Eli for emotional comfort and support. So I just think her relationship with Eli is growing but with Scott it is sort of stalling out.

Comment

Agreed, though from what I have read it looks like we will have to just accept Chloe/Scott at least into season two. Though I am hoping that my prediction that they will be over by the end of season two comes true.

How ever it happens, it is inevitable in my mind, I think it should be at least a season after it ends before Chloe gets with Eli.

@SupremeLegate
                  Apogee Institute
                  Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Agreed, though from what I have read it looks like we will have to just accept Chloe/Scott at least into season two. Though I am hoping that my prediction that they will be over by the end of season two comes true.

How ever it happens, it is inevitable in my mind, I think it should be at least a season after it ends before Chloe gets with Eli.
                    Altho...someone posted a promo trailer where you see...
                    Spoiler:
                    Eli kissing her.....and so that leads me to believe it may be sooner than you think. hehehehe and I see now that was you who posted that... *head desk* so yeah what do you make of that tho??

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      Altho...someone posted a promo trailer where you see...
                      Spoiler:
                      Eli kissing her.....and so that leads me to believe it may be sooner than you think. hehehehe and I see now that was you who posted that... *head desk* so yeah what do you make of that tho??
                      Spoiler:
                      The only reason I don't think they will get together before season two is becuase in an interview Elyse Levesque mentions Chloe and Scott's relationship getting more serious. So for right now I am just hoping that Eli's feelings for Chloe get brought out into the open, at least between the two of them.

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Comment

Spoiler:
                        The only reason I don't think they will get together before season two is becuase in an interview Elyse Levesque mentions Chloe and Scott's relationship getting more serious. So for right now I am just hoping that Eli's feelings for Chloe get brought out into the open, at least between the two of them.
                        hmmmm I agree if that can be brought out into the open that will make it all the more intense and interesting IMO.

Comment

I would rather Chloe end up with Eli than Scott.

Comment

Tangentially related to Eli/Chloe: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...ode-24021.html . You'll see what I mean, I don't want to spoil it.
                            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                              Tangentially related to Eli/Chloe: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...ode-24021.html . You'll see what I mean, I don't want to spoil it.
                              Ok, now you are just screwing with people.

@SupremeLegate
                              Apogee Institute
                              Council

Comment

I think Chloe only goes to Eli when Scotts not around. Meaning that if Scotts habit of sleeping around get him in trouble with the female population of destiny the Eli's got a shot at the nerd dream ( the cheerleader / hottie )

DD

Comment

Working...
                                X