Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I hope we see him again before Haunted and he has news that Dana is dead.

I am totally hooked on this ship, the history, the tension, the past love, and the reigniting spark that is there if you watch the body language.

GODS!! They have so much!!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks to the lovely AresLover452 I'm tottaly hooked on the ship!!!
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        LOL!! I love this thread!!!

Spoiler:
        One more step and John was with in her personal space, his scent enveloping her, sweeping her up in memories of shared passions, heated kisses, and burning nights of lust and love comingled in the joining of bodies and hearts. If John would but angle his head Helen would have fused her mouth with his and tasted the forbidden fruit. She wanted him, pure and simple. Her heart was filled with him; her mind thought of nothing but him now, and her body, her body craved his touch. She wanted him to take her, she wanted him to make her his once again. When they had been at Oxford Helen had loved John with her entire being, her entire heart, and she would have given him her soul if he had only to ask. But now, here with him looking at her, a glint of devilish light in his eyes, she just wanted him with lust.

Here is something from one of my John and Helen stories... still working on it, but I hope you like it.
        Ok, that was totally HOT!!! you' going to kill me, I swear! (but in a good way)

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
          Ok, that was totally HOT!!! you' going to kill me, I swear! (but in a good way)
          *Evil laugh*

I'm glad you liked it, what I have in store for the actual act will be hotter... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

*Evil laugh*

I'm glad you liked it, what I have in store for the actual act will be hotter... lol!!
            Note to self buy a fan! lOl

Comment

lmao I think you will need it...lol!!

Ooh I was rewatching Kush and I found it odd that Helen kept seeing John in her dreams instead of Ashley... Hmm... interesting. LOL!! Shipper Field day with that!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

lmao I think you will need it...lol!!

Ooh I was rewatching Kush and I found it odd that Helen kept seeing John in her dreams instead of Ashley... Hmm... interesting. LOL!! Shipper Field day with that!!!!
                Ya, I found that interesting at the time but now even more so!!!

Comment

Spoilers for "Eulogy"
                  Spoiler:

I absolutely adore this shot. I love the parallels between them.
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    Spoilers for "Eulogy"
                    Spoiler:

I absolutely adore this shot. I love the parallels between them.
                    ME too!

Comment

i see Shoes!!!.. wait.. wring thread

Oh yes the tensions there, just get it over with your Killing us here!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        i see Shoes!!!.. wait.. wring thread

Oh yes the tensions there, just get it over with your Killing us here!
                        The tension between them is amazing and well portrayed... i love it1!!

Ooh and I love the pic too, so many artsy iea's come to my brain... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
                          me too.....BTW read all your other fics loved them also

I hope we'll see more Druitt Helen interaction in this season. Totally in love with this ship but I keep forgetting that he killed 8 women^^

Spoiler:
                          I'm afraid Druitt is going to appear in Haunted an thats it. Or does anybody know if he will be in another episode?
                          Spoilers for Eulogy, future eps, and Chris H.'s Interview:
                          Spoiler:
                          I have a feeling that he will be in more. Chris Heyerdahl has mentioned that the relationship between John and Helen is going to get really intense. Ashley's death and John's return to his murderous ways are definetely not going to help. It doesn't seem to bode well for our couple, but I've got hope that things will eventually work out.

I mean, despite the fact that my other Sanctuary 'ship (Will/Ashley) has been ripped to sheds and blown to the wind after 15 episodes.
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            Spoilers for Eulogy, future eps, and Chris H.'s Interview:
                            Spoiler:
                            I have a feeling that he will be in more. Chris Heyerdahl has mentioned that the relationship between John and Helen is going to get really intense. Ashley's death and John's return to his murderous ways are definetely not going to help. It doesn't seem to bode well for our couple, but I've got hope that things will eventually work out.

I mean, despite the fact that my other Sanctuary 'ship (Will/Ashley) has been ripped to sheds and blown to the wind after 15 episodes.

*jumps up in the air*

Whoo more John and Helen.... I'm editing to see what I want to see.. lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Helen had to stop, she had to take a step back and tell john to leave, but he felt so good against her. His lips sliding over hers and his arms around her waist, she didn’t want to stop. But she had to; there was work to be done, important work. And with that thought cold water poured through her quelling the lust beginning to build. Helen leaned back and cupped John’s face to make him stop. She had to take a moment to breathe, to gain her sense’s back, and to gain her self back. John always had a way of corrupting her, secretly she loved it, but now she needed to be Helen Magnus the leader of the Sanctuary, not Helen Magnus desperately wanting a man who was bad for her.

“John… stop... please” Helen gasped out, but leaned back in kissed along the right side of his jaw line, trailing her lips up and kissing the scar she had left him with.

“Then… perhaps….” John couldn’t finish his sentence, hips lips had taken Helen’s again. But he needed to stop; he had said he would take her, not like this. It would be a time and place of his choosing, and set to his own mood. Gathering all his will John stepped free of her, of her body, and the welcoming heat that called to him. He noted that Helen had to brace her hands against the edge of her desk as he reached back and felt for the arm of the couch. She could sap his strength and will power, and all with a kiss.

Here is another teaser from my story... lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*jumps up in the air*

Whoo more John and Helen.... I'm editing to see what I want to see.. lol!!
                                I so need to get a santuary picture, one of John/Helen.

Comment

Working...
                                X