Dark Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You report your thread to the mods using the exclamation mark to tell them you want a poll and they will add it when one is free. I already did this for you
    Thank you very much!

Comment

For the poll I picked, between 1 and 1.5 million.
      sigpic

Comment

1 - 1.5 m

Comment

Starship and space station designs of Dark Matter:

http://io9.com/exclusive-dark-matter...rio-1705562602

Comment

It feels so alternative reality of SGU as what will come next and without gate.
            sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

new sneak peek

http://darkmatterdaily.tumblr.com/po...lot-sneak-peek

Comment

My guess is that Defiance will pull around 1.2-1.3 million in for its season premiere and Dark Matter will follow suit with a high audience retention but few will tune in who did not watch Defiance in the preceding hour. SyFy has a long, long road to climb to make the average sci-fi fan aware of how many mountains it's attempting to move to bring back the old-days vibe of quality programming. Many will not show up unless the series gets good word-of-mouth. 1.0-1.2 million for the premiere.
                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                  My guess is that Defiance will pull around 1.2-1.3 million in for its season premiere and Dark Matter will follow suit with a high audience retention but few will tune in who did not watch Defiance in the preceding hour. SyFy has a long, long road to climb to make the average sci-fi fan aware of how many mountains it's attempting to move to bring back the old-days vibe of quality programming. Many will not show up unless the series gets good word-of-mouth. 1.0-1.2 million for the premiere.
                  and then there is the problem of torrents and illegal streaming sites...

I guess SciFi shows seem to get hit by this a lot due to the nature of its demographic.

Comment

Mallozzi gives a spoiler here:

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/dark-matt...ew-space-opera

But we still have to guess
                    Spoiler:
                    which member of the crew is

Comment

An advace preview of the pilot (with spolers)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/05/dar...e-preview.html

Comment

Thanks for the links, pakar! I'm feeling the hype.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

one more article about the series

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...01-ghccnj.html

Comment

one more preview

http://www.scifivision.com/reviews/t...-kick-ass-ride

Comment

Originally posted by Katch View Post
                              and then there is the problem of torrents and illegal streaming sites...

I guess SciFi shows seem to get hit by this a lot due to the nature of its demographic.
                              And who's fault is that ? Why not just make a website where you bay like 5$ a month and region free to everyone to see.
                              But they dont want our money so i will torrent them cause i dont have that channel anymore and when i did it didnt show any new shows on it to or did but in a year delay.

They should just take the money from where they can and not whine cause everyone have region block and cant see when comes online. It's there fault that they live in the stone age and dont want to advance into 21th century.

It takes five minuts (100/100mb connection) and i have already downloaded 720p version in torrents and seed it over one time.
                              It's not my fault that i cant get this on the day it premiers on tv by the legal ways. Dont expect me to wait a year when they release dvd's that i have no device to use them anyway.

Even my pc dont have dvdrom cause everything is on usb sticks that are smaller, faster and easyer.
                              sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
                                And who's fault is that ? Why not just make a website where you bay like 5$ a month and region free to everyone to see.
                                But they dont want our money so i will torrent them cause i dont have that channel anymore and when i did it didnt show any new shows on it to or did but in a year delay.

They should just take the money from where they can and not whine cause everyone have region block and cant see when comes online. It's there fault that they live in the stone age and dont want to advance into 21th century.

It takes five minuts (100/100mb connection) and i have already downloaded 720p version in torrents and seed it over one time.
                                It's not my fault that i cant get this on the day it premiers on tv by the legal ways. Dont expect me to wait a year when they release dvd's that i have no device to use them anyway.

Even my pc dont have dvdrom cause everything is on usb sticks that are smaller, faster and easyer.
                                I'm completely on this side of the argument but it is a difficult one. Lets assume that right now SyFy decide to have region free pay-per-view and subscription services available internationally. This new service costs $x per view or $xx per month.

Regardless of what $x and $xx are it will be more expensive than obtaining illegally and many will still choose the free option.

Comment

Working...
                                X