This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    I don't have the time to do the popcorn thing, no. I go through and make sure all of what we tried to accomplish has been done and hopefully, I am happy with it. If I'm not,....I will think about it forever!!
    AH, I see. Do you miss it, the pop corn thingy-majingy?
    Q: Is SGA a series you could have been following, if not working with it?

Oh yeah, thinking..... not a hobbie of mine..... my head hurts to much then..LMAO!

Ps. Try Livejournal instead, much better "My LJ" *cough* Just ignore Enrique Murciano, Skeet Ulrich, Kavan Smith and Jason Momoa.... *cough*

Comment

And................for all of those interested.....the fabulous Dan Payne will be making an appearance working for me next week.....Mr. tall himself will be Wraithing it up again with us.......then we shoot him.

Oh, that is good news! Very good news, well not the shooting, but......

Ahem... 4:45 AM and time for breakfast....now I will stop bugging you.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Have you tried soy milk? Soy milk is okay, right BamBam?

Yes.....soy is the way to go I am told.......but not too much soy.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
          AH, I see. Do you miss it, the pop corn thingy-majingy?
          Q: Is SGA a series you could have been following, if not working with it?

Oh yeah, thinking..... not a hobbie of mine..... my head hurts to much then..LMAO!

Ps. Try Livejournal instead, much better "My LJ" *cough* Just ignore Enrique Murciano, Skeet Ulrich, Kavan Smith and Jason Momoa.... *cough*
          Ya I would follow it for sure....it has great stunt sequences!!!

Comment

Oh, that is good news! Very good news, well not the shooting, but......

Ahem... 4:45 AM and time for breakfast....now I will stop bugging you.
            Enjoy your breakfast...............wow......do you ever sleep?

Comment

I agree about LJ, but blasphemy! No one should ignore Jason!
              He has lovely arms, too

Comment

And................for all of those interested.....the fabulous Dan Payne will be making an appearance working for me next week.....Mr. tall himself will be Wraithing it up again with us.......then we shoot him.
                Oh I'm definately interested Are you able to tell us which episode that's for?

I agree about LJ
                *thirds*

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Great for you!!! If you are truly being as strict as I think that you are being....about 2-3 weeks more you should start seeing some results!!
                  Well, I have cheated a little. Ate something I wasn't supposed to then realized my mistake. Habits are hard to break. I also drink lots of water, eat lots of salad, stay away from white bread and keep telling myself I'm going to be successful if it kills me. I really appreciate the help, btw. You are wonderful.

Patricia
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Please tell Dan, "Hi" for us and, when is he coming back to talk to us on Gateworld? We miss him.

I will give Soy milk a try. Thanks NL.

Comment

Please tell Dan, "Hi" for us and, ask him for us, when is he coming back to talk to us on Gateworld? We miss him.

I will give Soy milk a try. Thanks NL.

Comment

I agree about LJ, but blasphemy! No one should ignore Jason!
                        He has lovely arms, too
                        Nor Kavan!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                          Oh I'm definately interested Are you able to tell us which episode that's for?

*thirds*
                          It's for "Spoils of War" and is virtually impossible to know that it is him.....actually, I will change that to completely impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                            Well, I have cheated a little. Ate something I wasn't supposed to then realized my mistake. Habits are hard to break. I also drink lots of water, eat lots of salad, stay away from white bread and keep telling myself I'm going to be successful if it kills me. I really appreciate the help, btw. You are wonderful.

Patricia
                            Dont mention it!!! I am happy for you!! It's not easy, but when you see the results you will keep going just because of how happy you are!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              Please tell Dan, "Hi" for us and, when is he coming back to talk to us on Gateworld? We miss him.
                              I will suggest that to him. Try to offer him money, I think maybe? What about a beer?

Comment

Do you every work with Kavan Smith on the show?

Comment

Working...
                                X