Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 pics here
    2nd & 3rd is from my fave of his movies - Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing and Charm School & the 1st...well...this is a thunk thread XD LOL

"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

aaand another reason why I think they made a good casting choice...he's HOT!!!
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Tel!!!!!!! Great to see you here You have such good taste!

His casting in Universe fills me with all kinds of anticipation
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          Tel!!!!!!! Great to see you here You have such good taste!

His casting in Universe fills me with all kinds of anticipation
          ahhh there you are XD *rugbytacklesquishyhugs* Hey do you have a favorite movie of his?
          Personally & don't get why this place isn't crawling with posters...what's not to be admired

Comment

Found a few pics....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
              ahhh there you are XD *rugbytacklesquishyhugs* Hey do you have a favorite movie of his?
              Personally & don't get why this place isn't crawling with posters...what's not to be admired
              *huggles* My favourite movie of RC's is Face - 1997 gangster flick directed by Antonia Bird (who also directed him in Ravenous, Priest and Safe, all of which I love). I'm also partial to Plunkett & Macleane. And Carla's Song. And Go Now... Actually, the list of things I don't like might be shorter... Such a brilliant actor, able to play such an incredible range of characters.

Lovely pics LizzieAnne! Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Oh nice pics!!! I love that last one especially

Comment

Here's a real cool interview with Rob about his filming Eragon...boy he has a strong Scottish accent most of the films I've seen him in he's spoken with a different accent. I hope they keep his Scottish accent for Universe
                  Click here for interview

Comment

Thanks for the link Tel I love his accent and I really hope they let him keep it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link Tel I love his accent and I really hope they let him keep it.
                      Hip bump to page 1 XD

Comment

Another interview I found talking about his career as a whole - filmed this year (Jan)
                        click here

Comment

From Joe Mallozzi's blog today:

Ray writes: “Has a decision been made on whether Robert Carlyle is keeping his native accent or adopting a North American twang for Universe?

Answer: According to Rob Cooper, Mr. Carlyle will be keeping the accent.

*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ray writes: “Has a decision been made on whether Robert Carlyle is keeping his native accent or adopting a North American twang for Universe?

*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                            Excellent.. .....in celebration....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              Excellent.. .....in celebration....
                              Spoiler:

*hugs hunky pics*

*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                              *dances a merry jig* wooohoooo!!! he's gonna need his own custom smiley soon XD

Comment

*bump to page one*

Comment

Working...
                                X