X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished watching The Prodigal.

NICE! NICE! NICE!

I loved the Michael + Ronon stuff! Some nice blocks and hand work. That style is my favourite to work with, but hardest to pull off. The jump>fall from control room balcony was amazing! It was perfect, with a limp, realistic fall - at first I wondered if it was a weighted dummy! Wow, what a way to commit!

Fantastic stunt work on this episode - kudos for choreography and also to all involved. It was nice to see the actors actually doing some of the actual moves with some nice stunt double kicks added in.

I'm pretty sure that every stunt person (at least the ones I know) has their own perfect choreographed scene encorporating their favourite moves.

So do you have a perfect stunt fight scene? Have you ever had the chance to actually put it in something in full, or have you only been able to encorporate parts of it?

And random question: What weapons are you competent in and what would you like to be competent in? Are you able to use nunchaku (my personal favourite )?

I REALLY hope you do make it to the Pegasus 4 convention and that SGU doesn't interfere! If you do come, will you be able to do some sort of demonstration? That would kick ass!!

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Little_McKay View Post
      I just finished watching The Prodigal.

NICE! NICE! NICE!

I loved the Michael + Ronon stuff! Some nice blocks and hand work. That style is my favourite to work with, but hardest to pull off. The jump>fall from control room balcony was amazing! It was perfect, with a limp, realistic fall - at first I wondered if it was a weighted dummy! Wow, what a way to commit!

Fantastic stunt work on this episode - kudos for choreography and also to all involved. It was nice to see the actors actually doing some of the actual moves with some nice stunt double kicks added in.

I'm pretty sure that every stunt person (at least the ones I know) has their own perfect choreographed scene encorporating their favourite moves.

So do you have a perfect stunt fight scene? Have you ever had the chance to actually put it in something in full, or have you only been able to encorporate parts of it?

And random question: What weapons are you competent in and what would you like to be competent in? Are you able to use nunchaku (my personal favourite )?

I REALLY hope you do make it to the Pegasus 4 convention and that SGU doesn't interfere! If you do come, will you be able to do some sort of demonstration? That would kick ass!!
      Random you are.......all my choreography is based on the original words of the script, and evolves from my brain after that. A perfect fight scene? One that we have enough time to shoot properly, and enough time to rehearse with the actors as well........nunchaku was one of my favorites when I was a teenager.....practiced with them all the time.....swords, and knives have taken over as my passions now.

Comment

Sooo Babe, I just heard that you have been signed on for P4.

*crossing fingers*

Edit: I also added the interview Arctic Goddess made with you on your site.
        Last edited by Snowy; 12 November 2008, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
          Sooo Babe, I just heard that you have been signed on for P4.

*crossing fingers*

Edit: I also added the interview Arctic Goddess made with you on your site.
          Not signed yet.....waiting for the "Universe" schedule to come out. Hopefully I will be able to make it!! It looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
            Not signed yet.....waiting for the "Universe" schedule to come out. Hopefully I will be able to make it!! It looks good.
            My fingers are crossed! I really hope you can go Let us know if you hear anything!

Comment

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                Oh yes....that one.....yes, she looks amazing.....as always!! I am thankful for her....that's for sure.
                Dude, there's a reason she chose you. Don't sell yourself short. You two make a gorgeous couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Dude, there's a reason she chose you. Don't sell yourself short. You two make a gorgeous couple.
                  Now, mow, Patti. Bam Bam is just being his humble Canadian self. That's what we are good at, don't cha know?
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    I just completed an interview with Bam Bam for my site. You can find it here: http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index....45086#msg45086

Thanks again for that, Bam Bam
                    Hi BAMBAM! Thanks for the interview and to AG for posting it.

I really enjoyed how Prodigal turned out. I am looking forward to Vegas and, from your comments, even more so now!

Just a little question...you said that you've been working on 'Shattered'. Is that the movie that Joe Flanigan mentioned he was going to be doing a couple of Comic Cons ago? If so, can you tell us any more about it please? Understand if you can't. I'm just very nosy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                      Hi BAMBAM! Thanks for the interview and to AG for posting it.

I really enjoyed how Prodigal turned out. I am looking forward to Vegas and, from your comments, even more so now!

Just a little question...you said that you've been working on 'Shattered'. Is that the movie that Joe Flanigan mentioned he was going to be doing a couple of Comic Cons ago? If so, can you tell us any more about it please? Understand if you can't. I'm just very nosy!!

Hi there. No, I don't believe Joe is involved at all. It was a pilot I worked on as a stuntman. Most of my time has been taken up by the movie "Rampage" and "The Storm" which I am starting prep on this week....."The Storm" reunites Luke Perry and myself to work together again. And thank you for the comment on Prodigal.....we had very little prep for that one.....and it seemed to turn out just right!!

Comment

Now, mow, Patti. Bam Bam is just being his humble Canadian self. That's what we are good at, don't cha know?
                        Okay, sure... I'll accept that.

Eh?

Comment

Thanks for your reply BAMBAM and have fun with 'The Storm'!

Comment

Hi there Bam Bam:

I've sent you a message on Face Book.

Is there a reason you don't do more acting in Star Gate, besides waiting for the next series to start. I'd assume that lots of 'extra' work would be available to you since you've appeared in lots of episodes.
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hi there Bam Bam:

I've sent you a message on Face Book.

Is there a reason you don't do more acting in Star Gate, besides waiting for the next series to start. I'd assume that lots of 'extra' work would be available to you since you've appeared in lots of episodes.
                              Reason #1. The show isn't shooting anymore.

Reason #2. There is a big difference between "extra" work, and acting.

Reason #3. The show isn't shooting anymore.

Comment

Hey, Bam Bam! Any new projects in the works? And I can't remember if I asked, but did you work on the Watchmen movie? Looking forward to that one...

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X