Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    LOL if it's going to be a race make it a race of killer elves that go balistic everytime they sense Mckay's fear.
    nice
    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

When I heard first time this name, I thought it was a Google advertisment.
      Last edited by Platschu; 13 June 2007, 10:47 PM.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
        4. Don't they have a big ocean around Atlantis? They wash them in the sea. I can totaly see Weir, Teyla, Rodney etc. washing their panties and underpants together, on Atlatis's peer. Like in friends when Ross and Rachel go to do their laundry together!
        Wouldn't the salt content in the water affect the material---almost like starch. Plus I don't think WHISK or GAIN and sea creatures mix...do you?

Down with FRIENDS!!
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Please tell me this title is a joke... "Googlions"? That just screams cheesey Sci-Fi Channel movie lol
          yes it does. ...hopefully scifi will make them change it.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Mabey thats what's wrong with the Atlantis databases. We hooked windows up to them and Mckay uses google to look for dates in PG!
            Ah! So this is what was wrong with it! Oh, boy! that McKay just can't get enough!

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            When I heard first time this name, I thought it was a Google advertisment.
            In any case it would have made a good publicitary campagne!

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
            Wouldn't the salt content in the water affect the material---almost like starch. Plus I don't think WHISK or GAIN and sea creatures mix...do you?

Down with FRIENDS!!
            Yes, lol! you're right: I forgot all about starch! It would be pretty bad for the aquatic creatures if they did their washing in the sea , true!

Now, why do you say down with FRIENDS? Don't you agree that it is nice to always know that on at least one of the 300 and something channels is airing friends?
            And they'll intoxicate you with it until you learn it by heart or break the T.V., because when you zapp on the remote control to go see a funny " new" thing, there is always someone saying: "oh, leave it on friends!"
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe he spelled badly the neural "ganglion" word.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Rise of the googlion... do we know if that's the Beckett two or not?

The only thing I can think of is that the 'Rise' part is someone either coming back from the dead or 'rising' to a challenge of somesort or to take arms... And the 'Googlions' relates to a 'googler' and to 'google' something means to look up and become informed. So maybe it is Michael's army of bugs who are having consciousness and information dumped into their brains and they rise up and start becoming a threat to the Pegasus Galaxy..

Sings badly: it's the end of the world as we know it..

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  Rise of the googlion... do we know if that's the Beckett two or not?

The only thing I can think of is that the 'Rise' part is someone either coming back from the dead or 'rising' to a challenge of somesort or to take arms... And the 'Googlions' relates to a 'googler' and to 'google' something means to look up and become informed. So maybe it is Michael's army of bugs who are having consciousness and information dumped into their brains and they rise up and start becoming a threat to the Pegasus Galaxy..

Sings badly: it's the end of the world as we know it..
                  'Rise of the Googlions' is the return of Carson according to JM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                    'Rise of the Googlions' is the return of Carson according to JM.
                    Indeed though I hope the name changes.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I love the idea of Michael's army of bugs. They were wonderfully creepy in their subteranian lair. But unless Michael does some major modifications, I'm afraid I'm going to be laughing my head off watching the bug army attack people in broad daylight (no offense meant to the special effects team).

Maybe they only come out at night?

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                        I love the idea of Michael's army of bugs. They were wonderfully creepy in their subteranian lair. But unless Michael does some major modifications, I'm afraid I'm going to be laughing my head off watching the bug army attack people in broad daylight (no offense meant to the special effects team).

Maybe they only come out at night?
                        Does that mean we need Lt. Ellen Ripley?

Comment

Does that mean we need Lt. Ellen Ripley?
                          I could go for that! Maybe she could rescue Carson while she's at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                            I could go for that! Maybe she could rescue Carson while she's at it.
                            Indeed!

Comment

I'm sure it will. I much perfer 'Revenge of the Scot'.

Comment

I can't believe there's any doubt about this. Of course they're going to change the name. It's just a placeholder title. They didn't call Irresistible "Delicious Fat Guy" and they're not gonna call whatever-it-is "Rise of the Googlions."

Comment

Working...
                                X