Unexpected enemy in "Reunion"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    It's neither of those. It's not someone we've specifically seen before but it has to do with something we've seen mentioned before but about which we don't really know much...
    well, growing conflict seems to imply that these people, that we've seen before, probably on more than one occasion, have already been somewhat opposed to the Wraith.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

bringing back the goa'uld would be awesome, i.e. while colonel caldwell was possessed by a goa'uld, he beamed a tank full of symbiotes to a pegasus planet's surface and they slugged their way into some hosts...

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        I want Teer (about-to-Ascend-slut from "Epiphany") to come back as an enemy. That'd be fun and unexpected. Or Chaya gone mad from loneliness. Or possibly Mara (total-slut-princess from "The Tower"). Either one (or two or all three) would work as we'd finally see them blasted into oblivion or whatever.
        Could you be any more insulting towards female characters?

Comment

mara was the only one I had a problem with, definitely too promiscuous, but definitely not that. And Teer- not bad, but really jsut a copy of Chaya. chaya, IMO, was a pretty good character. Could have been more developed during the episode.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by KoshNaranek View Post
            bringing back the goa'uld would be awesome, i.e. while colonel caldwell was possessed by a goa'uld, he beamed a tank full of symbiotes to a pegasus planet's surface and they slugged their way into some hosts...
            The goa'uld are hopeless with out the Jaffa and well I don't think they are going to make a planet of Jaffa overnight. They first have to indoctrinate them then well get all the equipment for ships etc... Its not a bad idea just unrealistic even for Stargate writers.

So far in 3 galaxies there primarily humans w/ a few scattered aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
              Actually, I agree with him on those characters. They were pretty awful, IMO.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                I insult indiscriminately. I insult male characters just the same. I've called John a slut many times.

It doesn't matter if they're women. I view stupid people as stupid regardless or gender.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                  NO! Lets! They are only chessy if they are made and filmed bad. I am all for the Iratus bug mutants, they were cool. And sci fi alien monsters are cool.

However i recon the unexpected enemy will be Ronons sadetan friends or Ronon himself!

YEAH I WAS RIGHT! BOO YEAH!

Take that everyone who said it would be the replicators! I mean yes one was in the episode and that was unexspected! However it was not an enemy (kinda) as it never actully harmed anyone (apart from them wraith).

...Anyways a Gd Episode with an intresting fact that about the wraiths views on the replicators and there understanding of them!
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me
                  The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Working...
                  X